You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on April 06, 2008, 03:36:03 PM
Children crying and screaming during Mass. Parents... take them into the Cry Room!!
Or give them a slap!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Puckoon on April 06, 2008, 03:29:58 PM
Quote from: DrinkingHarp on April 06, 2008, 10:17:07 AM
suckouts on the river when you have a great shot to go to the world series of poker   AAAARRGGGGGGGHHH >:( >:(

You need to suck out 3 times in order to win a 50 person tournament - how much luck would you need for anything else!

hard luck DH - youll be back in that position soon enough.

Was it online? Lots of button clicking all in no brains lurking in those cyber poker rooms.

Yes it was on pokerstars, 208 people. In 6th place push the guy with my kk he calls with j6 off suite and  bye bye  trips 6.
And yes it was preflop.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Puckoon

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on April 06, 2008, 05:22:00 PM
suckouts on the river when you have a great shot to go to the world series of poker   AAAARRGGGGGGGHHH >:( >:(

You need to suck out 3 times in order to win a 50 person tournament - how much luck would you need for anything else!

Was it online? Lots of button clicking all in no brains lurking in those cyber poker rooms.

Yes it was on pokerstars, 208 people. In 6th place push the guy with my kk he calls with j6 off suite and  bye bye  trips 6.
And yes it was preflop.

Tough one, cant legislate for some of the eejits out there who are just trying to give away chips - its not getting fucked thats the hard part.

How did you do in that other tournament you won the seat to? Or was that someone else.

maddog

Organising the grand national sweep and a miserable tight arsed bastard that cribbed about it being too expensive (£2 for 4 horses) wins the thing. Always the way. :-\

pintsofguinness

Mother's yapping on the phone, f**king hell  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stew

Quote from: Apple Top on April 05, 2008, 11:08:07 PM
Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 05, 2008, 08:07:07 PM
Coming home and finding your wife in bed with your best friend.  :(

WTF - u serious?

An ex of mine came home from work at lunchtime to find her new husband in bed.....................................with another man, he was a bobby and was playing hide the salami with one of his colleagues.

Now thats a bitch of a situation. End of marriage obviously although she is happy enough now, remarried with babies.

I cannot imagine a situation like that, the shock would probably kill me alone.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Louth Exile

St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

ziggysego

Quote from: Louth Exile on April 07, 2008, 10:30:31 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on April 07, 2008, 09:41:48 PM
Rats!  >:(

In the words of Fr Jack Hackett "Hairy Japanese Bast**ds"

They don't have stink the place out when they're dead.
Testing Accessibility

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: Puckoon on April 06, 2008, 05:35:05 PM
Quote from: DrinkingHarp on April 06, 2008, 05:22:00 PM

And yes it was preflop.

Tough one, cant legislate for some of the eejits out there who are just trying to give away chips - its not getting fucked thats the hard part.

How did you do in that other tournament you won the seat to? Or was that someone else.

Made it to day 2 in the Bahamas( PCA)  then card dead. I have a new line from that trip. I have one of my buddies ask me if I ever smoked a Cuban? My answer - "No but I nailed one in the Bahamas."  Have to love the latin women ;)

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

maddog

Quote from: stew on April 07, 2008, 08:51:27 PM
Quote from: Apple Top on April 05, 2008, 11:08:07 PM
Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 05, 2008, 08:07:07 PM
Coming home and finding your wife in bed with your best friend.  :(

WTF - u serious?

he was a bobby and was playing hide the salami with one of his colleagues.

I cannot imagine a situation like that, the shock would probably kill me alone.

I'd say it would Stew ;D

ziggysego

You spend 6 years telling the administrator that she set my work email address up, spelling my name wrong. So after 6 years of complaining, they change it and get it wrong again!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Apple Top

Fat people sitting beside you on public transport pure minging with sweat and taking up far more than their allocated slot, f**king stop eating you greedy fat gits!

Drumanee 1

Quote from: Apple Top on April 10, 2008, 01:48:17 PM
Fat people sitting beside you on public transport pure minging with sweat and taking up far more than their allocated slot, f**king stop eating you greedy fat gits!

now now,leave tony out of this :D

hoopsaaa

Now Ziggy i can make much worse things than happen ;)