You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Argh. Now you've piqued my curiosity/masochism.

Louth Exile

Quote from: thejuice on March 25, 2008, 09:55:39 AM
Kevin Myers, I would suggest you dont read his article today.

I would suggest never reading him  :D But as AZ rightly points out some of us are a but sado (me included) and read even knowing it will get the blood boiling. I will admit that I have worried myself on a few occassions, why? I actually agreed with him  :-[
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Gnevin

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

tyroneboi

Training for 3 months and then having the first game called off!! >:( >:(

Drumanee 1

twats with the mobile phone stuck to there ear standing behind a live interview "do ye see me now"

Hurler on the Bitch

Coming home and finding your wife in bed with your best friend.  :(

Apple Top

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 05, 2008, 08:07:07 PM

WTF - u serious?

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Apple Top on April 05, 2008, 11:08:07 PM

WTF - u serious?

Yeah.. that fuckin dog was a real mate! I thought the only thing he was capable of licking was my hand and his own balls. Until I arrived home early last nigh to discover that his tongue liked sardines. I will never forgive that BASTARD!

DrinkingHarp

suckouts on the river when you have a great shot to go to the world series of poker   AAAARRGGGGGGGHHH >:( >:(
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Minder

Very good hurler,does your dog lick your hand before or after he licks his balls ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Louth Exile

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on April 05, 2008, 11:52:26 PM
Quote from: Apple Top on April 05, 2008, 11:08:07 PM

WTF - u serious?

Yeah.. that fuckin dog was a real mate! I thought the only thing he was capable of licking was my hand and his own balls. Until I arrived home early last nigh to discover that his tongue liked sardines. I will never forgive that BASTARD!

You must have been watching and old episode of Nip Tuck
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Puckoon

Quote from: DrinkingHarp on April 06, 2008, 10:17:07 AM
suckouts on the river when you have a great shot to go to the world series of poker   AAAARRGGGGGGGHHH >:( >:(

You need to suck out 3 times in order to win a 50 person tournament - how much luck would you need for anything else!

hard luck DH - youll be back in that position soon enough.

Was it online? Lots of button clicking all in no brains lurking in those cyber poker rooms.

ziggysego

Children crying and screaming during Mass. Parents... take them into the Cry Room!!
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

I think the crying room is a diluted experience. Wee puck sits up and chatters away to the priest.

Come gather them all to me or some such phrase I think is what Jesus said about the little kids...