You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaaboardmod3

Nobody reported him per se.

As for 'that thread' I voiced my concern about the direction it was likely to take. Sure enough within about 20 minutes there was a post libeling a gaa player and another extremely poor effort about gay people. In fact it was the thread starter that reported it!!

That convinced me it wasn't going to get any better.

ziggysego

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on March 07, 2008, 05:20:17 PM
As for 'that thread' I voiced my concern about the direction it was likely to take. Sure enough within about 20 minutes there was a post libeling a gaa player and another extremely poor effort about gay people. In fact it was the thread starter that reported it!!

Fair enough Guv.
Testing Accessibility

feetofflames

Who libelled the GAA player?
Gay post was out of order.     
I deleted the thread after you locked it. 
Im bored, need the oxygen of controversy. 

Chief Wiggum

Gaaboardmod3

feetofflames

seriously mod3 could you have found the idea of o Neill being scalped funny?
Chief Wiggum

Puckoon

Interestingly, the poster with the anti gay comment, had just posted an anti gay joke in the corny one for friday thread...

Square Ball

peopel who drive in bus lanes that are not supposed to!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

his holiness nb

Quote from: Square Ball on March 07, 2008, 08:40:37 PM
peopel who drive in bus lanes that are not supposed to!

And then when the bus lane ends and you need to get into that lane they wont let you in!!  >:(
Ask me holy bollix

tyroneboi

Does Andy Gray on sky sports piss anyone else off? jaysus he winds me up!!

Rav67

Quote from: tyroneboi on March 08, 2008, 02:21:17 PM

"Take a bow son!"

What pisses me off about Gray is that the rest of the Sky Sports team seem to think he is some sort of oracle when it comes to soccer.  That Last Word programme on a Sunday is cringeworthy, Richard Keys is practically salivating as Gray disects every goal from the weekend.

pintsofguinness

Paddypower suspending betting every f**king 10 seconds!!  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Dougal Maguire

If he's that big a hot shot about football how come, apart from the time a few years ago when he almost took a job with Everton but then shit the nest, no clubs have been trying to woo him into football managementl?
Careful now

his holiness nb

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on March 08, 2008, 07:38:19 PM
If he's that big a hot shot about football how come, apart from the time a few years ago when he almost took a job with Everton but then shit the nest, no clubs have been trying to woo him into football managementl?

Maybe they have.

He would be crazy to walk out on sky and manage a team, he has possibly the most secure job in football.
Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

I like Andy Gray,certainly beats the like of Jim Beglin,Mark Lawerson and Ray Houghton
Jamie Redknapp annoys me though
You'll Never Walk Alone.

qub la la la

when your on a bus full of people and some tool gets on and rings his tool of a mate and tell the life story as loud as possible for the whole bus to hear for almost the entire journey. complete W***KER!