You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on February 26, 2008, 10:50:15 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 26, 2008, 10:48:49 PM
Ah would ye Nordies make up yer minds..Hardstation gave out too me for saying "Your" earlier

You're, not youre're  :D

Oh i see now   :-[ :-[
It's been a long day  :-\
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 26, 2008, 10:49:16 PM
Puck, that is one lousey post. Either a)you know the girl well enough to know there's been no sign of the buck since, and you still call her ugly on an internet board or
B) you were that 'soldier'

Which is it ? :D

:-\

I work with her, see her every day. Cant I call her ugly without being lousy? I mean she would be on the positive side of the would you/wouldnt you thread. Im sure the watcher pat would see no problems with her.

I am absolutely not that soilder! Id have just left and not stolen the gear. ;) Stealing is just wrong. I once stole the money from the Trocaire box when I was a teenager and bought a new pair of nikes. Felt awful about it.

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 26, 2008, 10:51:00 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 26, 2008, 10:44:26 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 26, 2008, 10:40:12 PM
QuoteShe came home one lunch time for a quick cucumber sandwich and a cup of earl grey and walked in the door to find him taking care of himself while wearing nothing but her undergarments

Do it all the time.

You like earl grey tea and cucumber sandwiches.............YOUR'RE WEIRD!

I only use the cucumber to get rid of the bags under my eyes.

Removed before mod3 bans me :P
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Ziggy im shocked and ashamed that a man of your faith would even know the meaning of them there words.

Rav67

Quote from: tyssam5 on February 26, 2008, 10:23:37 PM
Lending a 'friend' with a few problems, $220 so he can start a job, only to find out he told a bunch of other people the same story got cash from them as well and has drank/gambled the lot and moved 2000 miles away. Cvnt.

I'm in a similar boat with a fella who lives in Belfast, I'm in England now but would still be back there and saw him over Christmas.  He doesn't actually bother avoding me but even rings the odd time saying he's going to get me the money back (£260 which he's owed me for a year and a half).  He always says he's getting wages in next week etc etc has no money at the minute, the c#nt drinks and gambles every day though and espcially when he gets wages in.  Suppose I'm just a soft touch, has happened before with money but never as much as that.

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on February 26, 2008, 10:54:29 PM
Ziggy im shocked and ashamed that a man of your faith would even know the meaning of them there words.

I see you understood ;)
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

pintsofguinness

I have no idea what yous are talking about.

I don't drink tea.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

Quote from: Rav67 on February 26, 2008, 10:54:59 PM
Quote from: tyssam5 on February 26, 2008, 10:23:37 PM
Lending a 'friend' with a few problems, $220 so he can start a job, only to find out he told a bunch of other people the same story got cash from them as well and has drank/gambled the lot and moved 2000 miles away. Cvnt.

I'm in a similar boat with a fella who lives in Belfast, I'm in England now but would still be back there and saw him over Christmas.  He doesn't actually bother avoding me but even rings the odd time saying he's going to get me the money back (£260 which he's owed me for a year and a half).  He always says he's getting wages in next week etc etc has no money at the minute, the c#nt drinks and gambles every day though and espcially when he gets wages in.  Suppose I'm just a soft touch, has happened before with money but never as much as that.

If you never see him again it's probably money well spent.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Puckoon on February 26, 2008, 06:47:19 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on February 26, 2008, 06:16:16 PM
Follow de Inspectors view FB, that one obviously went over ur head Puck  ;)

Im not even smart enough to see that. I like it. How many times did you press the space bar to get it over there?

Just held it down and checked it in the preview till it looked right  8)
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Fan Tastic

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 26, 2008, 05:26:08 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on February 26, 2008, 04:48:41 PM
What hassle did he get then??? Jaysus, I miss everything...

Oh ffs you missed nothing.  He claims someone outed him when he was using his orginal username - I never remember this - but I don't think he got any hassle over anything.
For God sake is there anyone who doesn't know what the orginal username was?  ::)
It all started, imo, when he attempted to get someone banned for disclosing his identity - he's the same sort that yaps about people reporting posts and then wants someone banned for that or because they broke a rule "in a round about way".  The same sort that spends his time telling us all how sad we are for posting here and who not so long ago regularly said he wanted banned, now he has how many usernames?

That said, I liked him. 

Oh I have to retort; I like the I liked him, it was your constant reporting that MOD1 (man with few words) blocked me  ::) - i then asked MOD3 (who appears to be a gent with a good sense of humour) to remove my account as it had my real email address. Anyways under my original name some tool PM'd me a few times, like it happened to you POG with 5ive Times, but this p***k knew where i lived and my family etc, maybe just someone horsing around but hey it's a fuckin discussion board so I jumped ship. Then his holiness (who obviously pm'd you some shite about me attempting to get him banned, like i give a f**k how many weeks he spends on here  ::)) s MOD3 PM'd ask for tit for tat to stop I mentioned previous name and he removed and asked his his holiness to refrain.  Amazinly his holiness PM'd me all concened ::) and then said let the fighting continue, I persume this is a fight where I lie down and he kicks shit out of me.  :o

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=5513.msg195660#msg195660

Anyways this man obviously takes this whole thing more serious than most, quite scary really, it's a discussion baord.

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=5779.0

I also like the way in his previous incarnation he was every bit the gentleman he is now.  ???

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=980.msg27057#msg27057

Give MOD3 his dues though he has attempted to block me through banning I.P addresses, be careful there methinks alot of people could be locked out through this, and it certainly won't be me!!!!  :P Anyhows there you have it - enjoy and enjoy the secret society chat room lads!!!!!!!!  And remember noone question POG no matter how outrageous his views are!!!!  I'll delete this account MOD3 save you any blocking anymore I.P addresses.  ;)

Gaaboardmod3

We have been blocking the IPs that SnowedUnder is showing up as, but there are various techniques you can use with regard to anonymising, masking or proxying your IP address. Therefore it is extremely hard to completely ban somebody, and if they behave themselves under a new alias, it can be hard to stop.

With regard to other people being affected by the IP bans, well, that shouldn't happen because we can see which members post from the IPs, and usually it's either other aliases, or else a common IP. If we think it's a common IP, we don't ban by IP.

Puckoon

Why doesnt this person just come back and behave themselves?