You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishbat

Caped crusaders like snowed under/bar none et al - the weemen can look after themselves ye know.

Oh and you could try and get your Anusol on prescription since you have obviously run out

tyssam5

Lending a 'friend' with a few problems, $220 so he can start a job, only to find out he told a bunch of other people the same story got cash from them as well and has drank/gambled the lot and moved 2000 miles away. Cvnt.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: tyssam5 on February 26, 2008, 10:23:37 PM
Lending a 'friend' with a few problems, $220 so he can start a job, only to find out he told a bunch of other people the same story got cash from them as well and has drank/gambled the lot and moved 2000 miles away. Cvnt.

Been there..
Lived with a fella for 3 years and were good mates.I use to drive out of my way to collect him to bring him up to Dublin and then back home again at the weekends..
Rang me up last year looking for a favour,He needed money so i lent him €500..
Haven't heard from him since and i heard after he also asked the people he was then renting a house with for money too and got some off them too and fecked off without paying his share of the bills...
Have tried ringing him loads of times and now his phone is switched off permanently..
Its not even the money that he owes me is the problem if he didn't have it to pay me back i would have understood its the principle of the thing that someone you thought was a friend and trusted and helped out when he was down on his luck would deceit me like that
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

An English girl (prim, proper and not the prettiest looking thing ::) ;)) moved over here a couple years back and began work at the University. She couldnt get a room mate for a while, so eventually settled for this slob of a fella.

She came home one lunch time for a quick cucumber sandwich and a cup of earl grey and walked in the door to find him taking care of himself while wearing nothing but her undergarments (the irony is that they were a perfect fit) lying on the sofa in the living room. She freaked out and slammed the door and ran back to work.

She came home nervously at 6 that evening to find that the hewer had cleaned out the apartment (that she had furnished) of all electronics, lap top, and her CD and DVD collection and had taken off.

Her stuff was later found at a local pawn shop when police went looking.

No word has ever been had from the roommate since.

pintsofguinness

QuoteShe came home one lunch time for a quick cucumber sandwich and a cup of earl grey and walked in the door to find him taking care of himself while wearing nothing but her undergarments

Do it all the time.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Just realised this could go in the housemate thread.

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on February 26, 2008, 10:41:42 PM
Just realised this could go in the housemate thread.

I'm reporting you for posting in the wrong thread!
Testing Accessibility

Treasurer

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 26, 2008, 10:40:12 PM
QuoteShe came home one lunch time for a quick cucumber sandwich and a cup of earl grey and walked in the door to find him taking care of himself while wearing nothing but her undergarments

Do it all the time.

Never knew you liked cucumber sandwiches.

The Real Laoislad

Do it all the time.

You like earl grey tea and cucumber sandwiches.............YOUR'RE WEIRD!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

He is on a diet fellas, lets try and be sensitive.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 26, 2008, 10:44:26 PM

Do it all the time.

You're grammar's weird!  :D
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on February 26, 2008, 10:46:58 PM

Do it all the time.

You're grammar's weird!  :D

Ah would ye Nordies make up yer minds..Hardstation gave out too me for saying "Your" earlier
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AZOffaly

Puck, that is one lousey post. Either a)you know the girl well enough to know there's been no sign of the buck since, and you still call her ugly on an internet board or
B) you were that 'soldier'

Which is it ? :D

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 26, 2008, 10:48:49 PM
Ah would ye Nordies make up yer minds..Hardstation gave out too me for saying "Your" earlier

You're, not youre're  :D
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Do it all the time.

I only use the cucumber to get rid of the bags under my eyes.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?