You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bar None

Quote from: ziggysego on February 26, 2008, 02:56:55 PM
Quote from: Bar None on February 26, 2008, 02:55:44 PM
By the way you tried to be a smartarse and belittle kids, I remember Sky Blue getting some abuse for what he said.  ::)

That was different, that affected me:D

Exactly!!!! Sums you up too and the smiley doesn't mean a thing!

ziggysego

I'm on a warning here, so I'm going to step back before I say something I regret  :-*
Testing Accessibility

Bar None

Quote from: ziggysego on February 26, 2008, 02:56:55 PM
Quote from: Bar None on February 26, 2008, 02:55:44 PM
By the way you tried to be a smartarse and belittle kids, I remember Sky Blue getting some abuse for what he said.  ::)

That was different, that affected me:D

Oh and well done, pathetic attempt again.

Bar None

Quote from: ziggysego on February 26, 2008, 02:59:42 PM
I'm on a warning here, so I'm going to step back before I say something I regret  :-*

Nice get out.  ::) ::)

ludermor

BAR None why are you on this board, you obviously are not happy and some people annoy so why dont you go to your happy place?

Bar None

Quote from: ludermor on February 26, 2008, 03:02:26 PM
BAR None why are you on this board, you obviously are not happy and some people annoy so why dont you go to your happy place?

It's called a discussion board, can people like pints and ziggy say what they like here without being questioned, if you don't like it, don't read it kid.

Chrisowc

Quote from: Square Ball on February 26, 2008, 02:21:41 PM
Eventuall got it booked, but its a rip off.....
0.02 EUR Total Fare

20.00 EUR Taxes, Fees & Charges

18.00 EUR Passenger Fee: BAG

8.00 EUR Passenger Fee: Airport Check in

8.00 EUR Passenger Fee: CC

54.02 EUR Total Paid

so the flights are 0.02 EUR and the final total is effin €54.02 and I have to get to Dublin

I booked flights through Jet2 for me and my girlfriend and used my mastercard to pay.  When they give you the option for how you want to pay it says credit card £2.

What they actually mean is £2 per person per flight!  As if they have had to process the card 4 times.  A complete con.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Chrisowc

Quote from: Puckoon on February 21, 2008, 09:22:00 PM
No, he keeps a chippy. Not runs one. Keeps one. ;)

I thought he retained chips ;)
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

ludermor

Quote from: Bar None on February 26, 2008, 03:04:21 PM
Quote from: ludermor on February 26, 2008, 03:02:26 PM

It's called a discussion board, can people like pints and ziggy say what they like here without being questioned, if you don't like it, don't read it kid.

thanks for the lesson, of course they can be questioned but do they have to be questioned on everything? you only have 33 posts and you havent exactly 'discussed' much without attacking a few posters. relax, take a deep breath and go to your happy place

Bar None

Cheers I'll cut and paste a few articles from the BBC and say discuss, try and get my credibility up!

ludermor

Bar None

Quote from: ludermor on February 26, 2008, 03:23:59 PM
what credibility?  ;)

Tongue-in-cheek - bit like the high posters credibility.  :P

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Bar None

Quote from: ziggysego on February 26, 2008, 03:59:20 PM
Has he gone yet?  ;)

Is it worrying that someone dares questions Ziggy, I'm sure your reports to the Mods will be answered soon enough; I persume that is what the wink is for; truely pathetic!!!  ::)

ziggysego

Quote from: Bar None on February 26, 2008, 04:06:43 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 26, 2008, 03:59:20 PM
Has he gone yet?  ;)

Is it worrying that someone dares questions Ziggy, I'm sure your reports to the Mods will be answered soon enough; I persume that is what the wink is for; truely pathetic!!!  ::)

Mods, I would like you to confirm to Bar None that I did not report him. Thank you :)
Testing Accessibility