You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 18, 2008, 10:32:14 PM
There's people who find something wrong with everything!
Complain complain complain!

The irony  :D

Owenmoresider

Listening to RTÉ Radio 1 in the office. Granted the morning isn't too bad (surprised by Kenny tbh, had never heard it before), but come the afternoon, Liveline and then Mooney. Torture.

RTÉ's new way of listing the sports results, probably couldn't be arsed reading them out any more, so why don't you try to keep one eye on the action and the other on the results. Stupid idea.

Puckoon

Finally getting the baby down for the first time in 8 hours, only to have the bleeding train saunter by with the horn at full tilt!

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on February 18, 2008, 10:51:57 PM
Finally getting the baby down for the first time in 8 hours, only to have the bleeding train saunter by with the horn at full tilt!

What are you on about, that's your job.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 18, 2008, 10:55:02 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on February 18, 2008, 10:51:57 PM

What are you on about, that's your job.

And a wonderful job it is - but I dont have to like the train. If people are stupid enough to sleep in the tracks, run over them. Dont go waking up the neighbourhood on account of their dumb asses.

Shes the one needs the sleep - not me.

Youll probably come up with something profound like - Move. :D

pintsofguinness

That reminds me, you should have seen the parking space I got this evening - right at the door of the shop and managed to get in just in front of this sour faced woman.

Brilliant.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 18, 2008, 11:22:50 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 18, 2008, 10:52:30 PM
Having a dose of the shits  :-[

Running out of Toilet paper  :-[ :'(

look laoislad quit your complaining - about a year and half a go I had this under cooked out of date chicken for my dinner and the next day I swear to God I didn't leave the toilet seat for 3 hours - couldn't stand up!!!
So when you're that bad, come on for sympathy - until then BE A MAN!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 18, 2008, 11:25:48 PM

look laoislad quit your complaining - about a year and half a go I had this under cooked out of date chicken for my dinner and the next day I swear to God I didn't leave the toilet seat for 3 hours - couldn't stand up!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

I could stop that story Pint, but I wouldn't want to gross anyone out. Besides, it could end up me getting a 3 day ban.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 18, 2008, 11:26:38 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 18, 2008, 11:25:48 PM

:'( :'( :'( :'(

thankfully i dont get afflicted too much, but always at the worst time.

1. long haul flights

2 on a date

3. in a meeting

4. miles out on the golf course

5. at the inlaws

when i was single s singlehandedly kept immodium in business :D

Red Sky

Mentioning parking I see Asda are introducing fines.  Some of the comments at the end are brillant.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/news/display.var.1957992.0.60_asda_price_for_parking_in_restricted_bay.php

In fairness though I know a larger individual who uses these spaces as they need the extra room to open the door and physically get out of the car, seems like a valid reason.

Drumanee 1

bbc football commentators coming out eith this shite "thats what the fa cup is all about"

Red Sky

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on February 19, 2008, 09:15:43 AM
bbc football commentators coming out eith this shite "thats what the fa cup is all about"

I thought it was a meaningless competition, given such huge exposure on the BBC as they have fcuk all else to show ... well they have that past time where men wear tuxedos and spectators aren't allowed to breathe, the most feeble excuse of a "sport" in the world, oh apart from darts.