You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Ranger

Quote from: ziggysego on January 30, 2008, 10:12:54 PM
Can't believe you're turning on me pints. After me backing you up about what nuisance children can be when their parents/guardian don't keep proper control on them. This won't be forgotten!

Seriously Ziggy what do you want parents to do - instill so much fear into the kids by slapping and bullying them that they sit and don't speak, just so Pints and yourself aren't placed in an "uncomfortable" situation!!!

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: Red Ranger on January 31, 2008, 11:08:02 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 30, 2008, 10:12:54 PM
Can't believe you're turning on me pints. After me backing you up about what nuisance children can be when their parents/guardian don't keep proper control on them. This won't be forgotten!

Seriously Ziggy what do you want parents to do - instill so much fear into the kids by slapping and bullying them that they sit and don't speak, just so Pints and yourself aren't placed in an "uncomfortable" situation!!!

Welcome back snowed under.

Actually no, I don't agree with smacking children or putting the fear of God into them. Instead educate the child as to why they shouldn't be doing it.
Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

Welcome back

Was in tescos Ashbourne last night, the missus was using the banklink. A wee toddler shoved his way in front of her and grabbed the 20 euro note from the machine and went to take off. She said "excuse me" and when he turned to her she took the money back from him. At this stage the mother ran over and grabbed him, staring back at the missus as if she just tried to abduct him!!!!

Some parents are unbelievable, an apology would have been the correct reaction to that!!!
Ask me holy bollix

Red Ranger

You will be the ideal for all parents when your child arrives I suppose.  ::)  The amazing thing to remember is that all kids are individuals and can act and think independently of the parent, i'd practice slapping pillows in anticipation of any disipline issues your toddler may bring.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Red Ranger on January 31, 2008, 01:00:37 PM
You will be the ideal for all parents when your child arrives I suppose.  ::)  The amazing thing to remember is that all kids are individuals and can act and think independently of the parent, i'd practice slapping pillows in anticipation of any disipline issues your toddler may bring.

Thanks for the parental advice.
Seeya now.
Ask me holy bollix

Red Ranger

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 31, 2008, 01:12:55 PM

Seeya now.

No problem kid.  :-*

pintsofguinness

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 31, 2008, 01:12:55 PM

Seeya now.

I just wanted to say HH that when you're baby comes you can ask me anything you want, I'll happily give some advice.

his holiness nb

Thanks Pints, knew I could rely on you!  ;D
Ask me holy bollix

Red Ranger

But you'll be a parent then and therefore selfish.  :D :D :D

pintsofguinness

Silly f**kers who seem to find a way to stand in my road!

Moody cows.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 31, 2008, 07:14:10 PM
Silly f**kers who seem to find a way to stand in my road!

Moody cows.

How did they get over the hedge?

Red Ranger

Fat people who diet for 3 weeks of the year and never shut up about it.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Red Ranger on January 31, 2008, 08:06:09 PM
Fat people who diet for 3 weeks of the year and never shut up about it.

Can we not just ignore each other?

ziggysego

Don't take the bait Pints. He'll get bored.
Testing Accessibility