The Real Laoislad

Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 08, 2008, 01:36:19 PM
i hope they enjoy the 2003 leinster final LL

:D  Ah its good to be able laugh at these things otherwise you'd go cracked
I wonder would the f**kers know what a fooball match was
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 08, 2008, 01:22:24 PM
The ipod will work on another computer Laoislad, I used to use mine in the office and at home.

Sorry to hear that LL, that sort of shite would make you want to roam the streets with a baseball bat.

As i was saying its probably just as well i didn't catch them,I have a Hurl beside the bed and i have no doubt i would have been running down the stairs and out the door after them..And we all know what would have happened if i was to hit one of the with the hurl..I would have been charged with assault.. ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 08, 2008, 02:11:55 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on January 08, 2008, 01:22:24 PM
The ipod will work on another computer Laoislad, I used to use mine in the office and at home.

Sorry to hear that LL, that sort of shite would make you want to roam the streets with a baseball bat.

As i was saying its probably just as well i didn't catch them,I have a Hurl beside the bed and i have no doubt i would have been running down the stairs and out the door after them..And we all know what would have happened if i was to hit one of the with the hurl..I would have been charged with assault.. ::)
Sure what would a Laois man know about using a Hurl,  ;D ;)
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

We know how to hit lads across the head with them..Have you never been to a Laois hurling County Final..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

the Deel Rover

them laoislads use the hurl a fair bit before a ball is even thrown in, fierce eager ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 08, 2008, 02:14:39 PM
We know how to hit lads across the head with them..Have you never been to a Laois hurling County Final..
I'm a Dub remember , sure i had to ask one of the Culchies in work what a county final was
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Gnevin now that i think of it..
Where is Santry Stadium and how would i get to it,I know its out near your neck of the woods..
I found an Autoglass place that can do my window in the van tomorrow and they said they are across from Santry Stadium...and now that im satnav-less i don't wanna get lost
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

If you take the Santry turn off the M1 its just on the left as you reach Santry, at the lights.
Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hardy

Good man AZ. Spot on.  Except

QuoteIn my day it was ... in Offaly, Lehhuce and Tomaho.

Surely it was Lehhuce and Tomaha.

To add to yours, it's probably been done here already, but I can't listen to these prats who pronounce every sentence as a question, Australia and California style, with the upward inflection in tone at the end of the sentence. "It was, like eleven thirty? I was, like tired? So I'm, like 'OK, I think I'm going to leave'?" Aaaaaarghhh. It used to be just Australians and Californians and then mostly just young girls. Now, for some reason, Irish male people are doing it. Can they not hear themselves?

It's, like infuriating?

Puckoon

Think you, like, missed a coma there hardy.

Farrandeelin

Yes it sure is infuriating Hardy and AZ to hear young fellas around my age talking like that. I hear enough of it every Monday to make me scream!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Chrisowc

it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Puckoon

Women - was it an apprentice that wired them?