You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Treasurer on January 03, 2008, 11:30:27 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 03, 2008, 09:54:37 PM
But sure each to their own i suppose maybe im not fashionable enough  :-[

Sure you're from Laois!  Enough said!!  :P

did i hit a sore spot? Are you a coin purse/fashion scarf wearer  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Your right LL, real men carry their coins around tightly clenched in their fists!

Re them "trendy" scarves, my Mother got me one for Christmas. Cant see it going on, sometimes I think sytle isnt my style  :o

Another thing that grinds my gears is people repeatedly posting on one thread asking someone to answer questions on another.

If they want to answer it they will do it there, nobody on this thread cares  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Snowed Under

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 04, 2008, 08:12:27 AM
Your right LL, real men carry their coins around tightly clenched in their fists!

Re them "trendy" scarves, my Mother got me one for Christmas. Cant see it going on, sometimes I think sytle isnt my style  :o

Another thing that grinds my gears is people repeatedly posting on one thread asking someone to answer questions on another.

If they want to answer it they will do it there, nobody on this thread cares  ;)

You must or you wouldn't have mentioned it.  ??? ::)

his holiness nb

Quote from: Snowed Under on January 04, 2008, 08:52:28 AM

If I cared about the answers to a question on some other thread I would have asked for it, on that thread.
Expressing irritation that someone feels the need to drag it into another non related thread (a thread in which you post things that irritate you  :o  ) is not exactly showing I care about the answer.

Oh yeah and  ::)  to you too  :D :D :D :D :D
Ask me holy bollix

Snowed Under

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 04, 2008, 09:44:29 AM

If I cared about the answers to a question on some other thread I would have asked for it, on that thread.
Expressing irritation that someone feels the need to drag it into another non related thread (a thread in which you post things that irritate you  :o  ) is not exactly showing I care about the answer.

You continuing replys show you still care.  ::)

his holiness nb

Quote from: Snowed Under on January 04, 2008, 09:46:12 AM

Good man, of course it does  :D :D :D :D :D

Give love a chance Snowed Under, give love a chance.
Ask me holy bollix

Snowed Under

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 04, 2008, 09:48:34 AM

Point proven.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Snowed Under on January 04, 2008, 09:49:15 AM
Quote from: his holiness nb on January 04, 2008, 09:48:34 AM

Point proven.

OK OK I admit it, I really really really care.
Pints please answer his question its killing me.
Oh and while you do please also tell me what the question was  :D :D :D :D :D
Ask me holy bollix

Snowed Under

You are obviously interested, read the thread.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Snowed Under on January 04, 2008, 09:56:58 AM

Your right, I read it, then printed it and hung it on my wall its that important to me  :D

Let it go Snowed under, you seem to be constantly looking for confrontation, its not healthy  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Snowed Under

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 04, 2008, 09:59:35 AM

Your right, I read it, then printed it and hung it on my wall its that important to me  :D

Let it go Snowed under, you seem to be constantly looking for confrontation, its not healthy  ;)

Says a man who trying to be a smart arse started this by trying to berate me.  ::)

Have to show you this again http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrite

his holiness nb

Quote from: Snowed Under on January 04, 2008, 10:03:25 AM

Says a man who trying to be a smart arse started this by trying to berate me.  ::)

Thanks I read it the first 234 times you sent that to me  :D :D :D :D :D :D

I wasnt being a smart arse, this is a thread about things that annoy people.
Guys dragging arguments from one thread to another non related thread annoys me, as it does many people.
Now can you get back to Pints and leave me alone  :D :D :D :D
Ask me holy bollix

Snowed Under

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 04, 2008, 10:09:22 AM
Quote from: Snowed Under on January 04, 2008, 10:03:25 AM

Thanks I read it the first 234 times you sent that to me  :D :D :D :D :D :D

I wasnt being a smart arse, this is a thread about things that annoy people.
Guys dragging arguments from one thread to another non related thread annoys me, as it does many people.
Now can you get back to Pints and leave me alone  :D :D :D :D

Least you're consistent.  ::)

his holiness nb

You selected two quotes, one in which I said you are always looking for confrontation, another in which I asked you to leave me alone.

Makes sense to me, pity you cant take the hint  ;)

Ask me holy bollix

Snowed Under

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 04, 2008, 10:15:07 AM
You selected two quotes, one in which I said you are always looking for confrontation, another in which I asked you to leave me alone.

Makes sense to me, pity you cant take the hint  ;)

Being a hypocrite must just come natural to you.