You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

The length of january - and the impending lack of funds towards the back end of the same month. Tough one to navigate without dipping into the credit cards.

pintsofguinness

QuoteGuest      01:25:21 AM     Printing the topic "10 years on is it worth the wait? (ATHLETIC GROUNDS, ARMAGH) ".
QuoteGuest      01:32:04 AM     Printing the topic "Things that make you go What the F**k?".

Who is doing this?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

never kickt a ball

SH@T!!!   :D :D

QuoteGuest  01:36:37 AM Printing the topic "You know what really grinds my gears?".

ziggysego

Rossfan, a guest is looking at your profile  :o
Testing Accessibility

Owenmoresider

Nissan Micras. Ban the lot of them, 5/6 times this weekend I have been caught behind one of these, seemingly bereft of anything higher than third gear. >:( >:( >:(

Posters who resurrect threads when specified teams are losing in Premiership games, and twist articles or headlines related to said team, to suit their own snide attitude.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: hardstation on January 01, 2008, 07:20:35 PM
That's not me.

Spurs fans who just whinge all the time because their team is dung.
Wasn't you I was referring to hardstation. At least not in particular anyway.

Gnevin

Quote from: Owenmoresider on January 01, 2008, 07:09:55 PM
Nissan Micras. Ban the lot of them, 5/6 times this weekend I have been caught behind one of these, seemingly bereft of anything higher than third gear. >:( >:( >:(

Posters who resurrect threads when specified teams are losing in Premiership games, and twist articles or headlines related to said team, to suit their own snide attitude.
Where they doing the speed limit?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on January 01, 2008, 08:30:00 PM

Were they not Where they...
Happy new year  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Owenmoresider

Oh where were they hell at the limit, wouldn't be having a go if they were. Haven't any problems with anybody who drives near or at the limit, but 30 in a 50/60mph zone?

Watching MOTD, two more for the list - the BBC's stupid intros, which takes ages for the programme title (i.e. MOTD) to appear after the intro tune ends, can't see the point of it. And Jonathan Pearce's commentaries, although the rest of his colleagues are not much better.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 01, 2008, 08:31:48 PM

Were they not Where they...
Happy new year  ;)
And same too yourself
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

The particular fashion Na Gardai that haunt this board in the shadows have no clue O'Neill.

ONeill

Jaysus I bought one of thon hats for me father too. Matalan. £6.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

pintsofguinness

QuoteThe scarf wasn't too bad (pog would disagree) but thon hat.

O'Neill wears a poncey scarf, now there is a surprise.