You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

Folk who complain about people abusing the benefit system but refuse to report them to the relevant authorities.

No wides

People who judge folk on how they are doing in life by the car they drive and how shinny it is kept by low paid foreign immigrants.

No wides

Quote from: Asal Mor on January 04, 2017, 08:41:09 PM
Quote from: No wides on January 04, 2017, 08:01:11 PM
Quote from: Asal Mor on January 04, 2017, 02:30:21 PM
The technology is grand, even necessary, once it's rationed. Kids in general are allowed to spend way too much time on tablets and phones by parents who can't be bothered parenting. I don't understand the decision(on a planet that's being destroyed by overpopulation) by some people to have 3/4/5 kids when it's clear they'd rather be doing other things, but the most obvious motivation seems to be that they can post cute pics of them on social media. I'm far from a perfect parent myself of course.

Getting back to the good old days we went out at breakfast at weekends or after tea at weekdays and came home for food and bed.  That was common place around the estates why did folk have 3,4 or 5 kids then? Your slur on lazy parenting beacause a child watches tv or plays a computer game is ridiculous. Lets not get away from the adopted yanks original issue kids daring to play with toys at christmas in their own home.
He must be an irritable grouch alright. We can't all be as laid-back as yourself though.

Maybe i just have a more liberal outlook. 😀

Eamonnca1

Quote from: No wides on January 04, 2017, 01:58:49 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 03, 2017, 06:17:40 PM
Kids still have to eat at a table and be polite.

And should be allowed to play with their toys in their own home, without some fcukwit from Ireland complaining about them.

Play as much as you want. As long as you don't leave every single one of them strewn across the floor like a spoiled brat.

No wides

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 04, 2017, 10:03:57 PM
Quote from: No wides on January 04, 2017, 01:58:49 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 03, 2017, 06:17:40 PM
Kids still have to eat at a table and be polite.

And should be allowed to play with their toys in their own home, without some fcukwit from Ireland complaining about them.

Play as much as you want. As long as you don't leave every single one of them strewn across the floor like a spoiled brat.

Did you inform the folk you were visiting their kids were spoilt b**tards for enjoying christmas and ignoring the adopted yank visiting. Have you kids?

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 02, 2017, 04:55:57 AM
Children should be seen and not heard.

What if the kids are from a minority grouping eamon? Surely you'd be guilty of racist behaviour towards them.
The PC mask slips further!
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

foxcommander

Quote from: No wides on January 02, 2017, 10:11:21 AM
You come out with self righteous chic liberal shit like this.

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 22, 2016, 10:22:34 PM
Jesus H Christ this is like talking to a brick wall.

Let's try this again. And I'm going to explain it nice and slowly because it's clear that you're a bit of a simpleton.

People with disabilities can have children.
Infertile couples can have children.
Gay couples can have children.

Why is it less acceptable for gay couples to have children than for any of the other categories? And for that matter, why should it be less acceptable for a gay couple to have children than for a hate-filled, conservative, Fox-news-watching, Breitbart-reading, reality-averse maniac like you to have children?

And then show total disdain for kids, why do you care who has kids you obviously view them with contempt.

In eamon's world kids are something you can order off Amazon as the fancy takes you. Screw stability.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

No wides

Quote from: foxcommander on January 04, 2017, 10:24:33 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 02, 2017, 04:55:57 AM
Children should be seen and not heard.

What if the kids are from a minority grouping eamon? Surely you'd be guilty of racist behaviour towards them.
The PC mask slips further!

His chic liberlism is pathetic.

JoG2

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

No wides

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 04, 2017, 10:44:44 PM
Collective noun would be Troll-ops

How many benefit cheats have you reported?

No wides

Quote from: JoG2 on January 04, 2017, 10:39:31 PM
Sniper trolls

Jimmy saville thought kids should do what they are told. You ok with that?  You any kids?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: No wides on January 04, 2017, 10:09:31 PM
Did you inform the folk you were visiting their kids were spoilt b**tards for enjoying christmas and ignoring the adopted yank visiting. Have you kids?

If you can show me the bit where I said "kids should not play with any toys at all in their own home" then I'll happily retract it. In the meantime try sticking to refuting points that were actually made instead of making up straw men.