You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

Quote from: Green Fields on December 23, 2015, 11:58:13 AM
Why not post it here - let everyone enjoy it, ill check back later, can't wait.

Not sure how to post pics but if you let me know I surely will.

Green Fields

bigfella appears to be a computer genius he'll tell you.

annapr

Seriously Green Fields what's your problem?

You started off having a go at drivers who take up two spaces(and rightly so) and now you are insulting those who like to drive a nice premium brand car.
Personally, I would prefer to buy a 2 or 3 year old Audi,BMW or whatever than buy a brand new Renault or something.

Some people worry about what year is on their number plate but have to buy a cheap brand to do so(you could say these people also see this as a status symbol) and then there are others who like a more upmarket car but have to buy second hand to do so,as I said I know which one I'd prefer.

I have seen cars off all makes take up two spaces or park in disabled spaces or whatever.
You're making a bit of an eejit of yourself on here.

on the sideline

People cutting across you to steal a parking space you've been sitting waiting on with the indicator on. Happened me twice yesterday. Old people and middle aged women are ignorant as f*ck this time of year!!!

Only consolation I had from it was seeing the woman scraped her mirror of the wall beside her cos in her attempts to cut me off and steal the space she made a mess of her angle of entry.  Karmas a b*tch"😂

laoislad

Quote from: on the sideline on December 23, 2015, 12:21:36 PM
People cutting across you to steal a parking space you've been sitting waiting on with the indicator on. Happened me twice yesterday. Old people and middle aged women are ignorant as f*ck this time of year!!!

Only consolation I had from it was seeing the woman scraped her mirror of the wall beside her cos in her attempts to cut me off and steal the space she made a mess of her angle of entry.  Karmas a b*tch"😂
I bet the bitch was driving an Audi.........
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

CiKe

It must have been on here before but people parking in spaces reserved for people with disabilities...always makes me feel like taking a key to the side of the car...particularly if is an SUV...

bridgegael

People who pull out in front of you, then drive at 20mph.
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

thebigfella

Quote from: laoislad on December 23, 2015, 12:23:04 PM

A 10 year old one with personalised number plates

thebigfella

Quote from: Green Fields on December 23, 2015, 11:20:13 AM
Quote from: thebigfella on December 22, 2015, 05:17:45 PM
Quote from: Green Fields on December 22, 2015, 01:41:25 PM
Usually car proud w**kers in audis, bmw's or mercs, and mostly second hand at that, I think you should be able to get a parking ticket for this.

W**kers that have a chip on their shoulder about what others drive. Seriously get over it.

Take it you like the status symbol - bet you have a personalised number plate as well.  ;)

I suppose the Dublin number plate is quite exclusive

thebigfella

Quote from: Green Fields on December 23, 2015, 12:10:45 PM
bigfella appears to be a computer genius he'll tell you.

Good to have you back cold tea  :P

Green Fields

Quote from: annapr on December 23, 2015, 12:16:39 PM

You started off having a go at drivers who take up two spaces(and rightly so) and now you are insulting those who like to drive a nice premium brand car.
Personally, I would prefer to buy a 2 or 3 year old Audi,BMW or whatever than buy a brand new Renault or something.

Some people worry about what year is on their number plate but have to buy a cheap brand to do so(you could say these people also see this as a status symbol) and then there are others who like a more upmarket car but have to buy second hand to do so,as I said I know which one I'd prefer.

I have seen cars off all makes take up two spaces or park in disabled spaces or whatever.

I was merely making the correct correlation between people taking up two parking spaces and those driving audi's, bmw's, merc's and not wanting precious to be touched.  The status symbol drivers all seem to have taken offence, it's quite amusing to watch. ;D

Green Fields

Quote from: CiKe on December 23, 2015, 12:27:19 PM
It must have been on here before but people parking in spaces reserved for people with disabilities...always makes me feel like taking a key to the side of the car...particularly if is an SUV...

Most of these people are sociopath's, so they probably qualify for the space!

on the sideline

Quote from: laoislad on December 23, 2015, 12:23:04 PM

😂 She was yeah! The new Audi jeep, personalised registration and all lol

thebigfella

Quote from: Green Fields on December 23, 2015, 12:48:49 PM
Quote from: annapr on December 23, 2015, 12:16:39 PM

I was merely making the correct correlation between people taking up two parking spaces and those driving audi's, bmw's, merc's and not wanting precious to be touched.  The status symbol drivers all seem to have taken offence, it's quite amusing to watch. ;D

Rightly so; I don't want some peasant in a Renault, Peugeot, Kia, etc.... near my car. Hate to think what they could do to it if they take a fit of jealousy. I think there should be segregated car parks for them or better still ban their sh1teboxes from the road so there is less congestion for the rest of us.

ONeill

Forgetting things. 40 is the turning point. Can't remember who's called what.

Can't remember what I came on here to say....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.