You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Quote from: ziggysego on November 26, 2015, 09:14:22 PM
Quote from: muppet on November 26, 2015, 11:07:23 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on November 25, 2015, 11:40:50 PM
Laois lads living in Dublin

You aren't really yourself these days Ziggy.

Everything alright?

November and/or the lack of GAA?

Donald Trump is pissing me off - https://youtu.be/PX9reO3QnUA

It just may be good news. This could be what finally buries him.

Jell 0 Biafra

Quote from: Boycey on November 27, 2015, 12:08:03 AM
Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on November 26, 2015, 11:08:54 PM
Trump's sole role is to make all the other Republican candidates seem moderate and sensible by comparison.  He has no chance.

He's 2nd fav currently for GOP nomination and 3rd fav for White House?? The current strategy appears to be let him keep going he'll f**k up somewhere or burn himself out. What if he doesn't??

He will.  He's too extreme for general voters, even if he's not too extreme for voters in Republican primaries.

andoireabu

When the "tear here" tab on a packet of biscuits doesn't work properly and you end up destroying the top three biscuits into crumbs just trying to get one out. Ffs mcvities!
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Eamonnca1

Self-flushing toilets. Stupid thing goes off about three times by the time you're done. I've taken to covering the sensor with a piece of bogroll until I'm finished.

armaghniac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 10, 2015, 08:09:11 PM
Self-flushing toilets. Stupid thing goes off about three times by the time you're done. I've taken to covering the sensor with a piece of bogroll until I'm finished.

Especially in California, if it is yellow let it mellow, if it is brown flush it down.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

gawa316

Quote from: armaghniac on December 10, 2015, 08:15:37 PM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 10, 2015, 08:09:11 PM

Especially in California, if it is yellow let it mellow, if it is brown flush it down.

Exactly...you get up to wipe your hole and the feckin thing flushes. Then you have to sit down again after wiping your hole so it will flush again when you get up.

general_lee

Tracking Online shopping. Wtf is the point.

Ordered something on 3rd Dec. Should only be 3/4 days I thought, not like it's coming from Europe or US or wherever.

Get an email on the 7th. Thinking it would tell me item is delivered or something...

oh no

"We have dispatched the item".

Right ok.

Will only be another day or two at least. I'll just keep checking.

Its now the 12th. Been tracking it ever since and it's been sat in the local sorting office this past three days  >:(

ziggysego

People who post news articles on Facebook about celebrities who have 'just' died, even though they have been dead for years!! Today it's Peter O'Toole's turn.
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

Ziggy why do you keep deleting threads?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ziggysego

Quote from: laoislad on December 21, 2015, 11:48:10 AM

Only admins or original poster can delete threads LL.
Testing Accessibility

JohnDenver

Quote from: ziggysego on December 21, 2015, 11:48:46 AM
Quote from: laoislad on December 21, 2015, 11:48:10 AM

Only admins or original poster can delete threads LL.

Sure that's what he said....

Eamonnca1

Threads being deleted for arbitrary reasons even though they're not in violation of any rules. That admin should have his admin permissions revoked.

Gmac

People who have their iPhone in their face every time u see them but never answer if u call them

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Gmac on December 21, 2015, 06:28:49 PM
People who have their iPhone in their face every time u see them but never answer if u call them

I pine for the days when people answered their phones.

LeoMc

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 21, 2015, 07:04:39 PM
Quote from: Gmac on December 21, 2015, 06:28:49 PM

I pine for the days when people answered their phones.

Withhold your number, they won't know its you.