You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

bennydorano

I've sang the praises of regular show cartoon numerous times, a clinker kids show, but there's a better one on now - Gravity Falls, funny as fook. Wasted on kids some of these shows.

johnneycool

Quote from: seafoid on November 25, 2013, 10:36:08 PM
Quote from: No1 on November 25, 2013, 09:55:27 PM
It's not a patch on Ben and Holly right nuff.
the Octonauts are better
Charlie and Lola aren't bad either

It's hard to beat Rasta Mouse and the easy crew with their west indies accents etc, etc..

J OGorman

Winnie the Pooh hands down for me. The movies are great also

ziggysego

Greenclaws was brilliant. Although, I've never realised until that he looks like a giant booger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-lNKA91gLU
Testing Accessibility

BenDover

we've moved on here till Spiderman, batman, TMNT. But still Peppa pigs gets a lot of air time - poor aul Daddy pig always the butt of the jokes

laoislad

Quote from: BenDover on November 26, 2013, 12:15:05 PM
we've moved on here till Spiderman, batman, TMNT. But still Peppa pigs gets a lot of air time - poor aul Daddy pig always the butt of the jokes

He sure does....Disgraceful isn't it.
Can you imagine the outrage from feminists if it was Mammy Pig who was always messing up.
Peppa is an annoying little whinger as well..And don't get me started on George!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Under Lights

Quote from: bennydorano on November 26, 2013, 08:59:43 AM
I've sang the praises of regular show cartoon numerous times, a clinker kids show, but there's a better one on now - Gravity Falls, funny as fook. Wasted on kids some of these shows.

Great show. Dippers sister in it is very funny.

Dinny Breen

Wait till you go to the Peppa Pig live show <shudder!!>
#newbridgeornowhere

Tony Baloney

Quote from: johnneycool on November 26, 2013, 10:27:59 AM
Quote from: seafoid on November 25, 2013, 10:36:08 PM
Quote from: No1 on November 25, 2013, 09:55:27 PM
It's not a patch on Ben and Holly right nuff.
the Octonauts are better
Charlie and Lola aren't bad either

It's hard to beat Rasta Mouse and the easy crew with their west indies accents etc, etc..
Look the theme song, which my wife hates as I tend to sing along! "Rasta Mouse and Scratchy and Zoomer..."

Under Lights

It's Roary The Racing Car and Raa Raa The Noisy Lion in my house at the minute.

laoislad

There is one I like that he watches called Chuggington,it's like a modern Thomas the Tank engine.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gerrykeegan

We are on to Ninjjago (lego characters) and The Teenage Ninja Turtles. If I get one more (unexpected) punch in the bollix from my two the TV is going out the window.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

CD

Mrs CD and I banned the oul TV altogether there about 3 months ago as my 4 year old was becoming obsessed. Best thing we ever did. TV room is closed and locked and used as a treat - once a week or so. The kids have stopped asking about it and are playing around the house very happily - going to be a long oul winter without it!
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!