You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudi

Quote from: Hardy on February 04, 2013, 12:27:11 AM
How is he different to the arseholes in leprechaun get-up supporting Ireland?

He's english  ::)

ziggysego

God damn assholes on Facebook, who post shit about dying people with a disease and asking for likes and shares to generate awareness and prayers.

They annoy most of the time, but I'm furious this afternoon. I've just discovered one claiming to have a child with the sam disease as me. Saying stuff like these children never live pass 20. I'm f**king 33 years old and couldn't live a fuller or happier life.

Angry tonight  >:(
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

trileacman

Quote from: ziggysego on March 07, 2013, 05:15:43 PM
God damn assholes on Facebook, who post shit about dying people with a disease and asking for likes and shares to generate awareness and prayers.

They annoy most of the time, but I'm furious this afternoon. I've just discovered one claiming to have a child with the sam disease as me. Saying stuff like these children never live pass 20. I'm f**king 33 years old and couldn't live a fuller or happier life.

In short, gobshites on social media sites.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

heganboy

no weddings you could be going to let off a wee bit of steam, meet a nice girl, show her the auld tongue trick and suddenly the two of you disappear...
(again)
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

ziggysego

Did you see that heganboy?

Haven't tried that one in years.  ;D
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

AFS

Most of these things are scams.

http://daylandoes.com/facebook-like-scams/

Olly

Wifi. I think people have become too dependent on it. People now go to hotels and instead of checking if the bed is dry or if there's a bar, people are going mad if there's no wifi. Myself and another person were in a complex in Ulster recently and there were these south pacificians wrecking the place because there was no wifi.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Billys Boots

Quotesouth pacificians

Is this more Mexicans who won't fight?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Olly

That would be my guess. Possibly Bolivians, Vietnamese or just a very swarthy family from Kerry etc.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

BarryBreensBandage

People who have a constant frog in their throat when they talk - in particular Andre Villas Boas and Conall McDevitt SDLP.

How in the hell anyone listens to either for an extended length of time is beyond me. And it is put on.

Clear your throat!
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

Hardy

We'll say bile for boil and ile for oil, but just exactly when we shouldn't be making an "oi" sound, we insist on saying "Roicelip".

It's Ruislip, ffs. RICE-LIP.

johnneycool

Maybe its the cynic in me, but I can't stand these types of interviews, oh how great we are, youngsters with a Mic jammed in front of them;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-22937385