You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

J OGorman

those bloody 'Sky-esque' adds on the radio for the Solheim Cup...its hen's golf for the love of god

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

HiMucker

Quote from: Square Ball on September 12, 2011, 04:20:32 PM
thinks its been done but..

servers in some shops that basically drop the change into your hand, and when it goes all over the place look at you as if you have three heads and move onto the next customer without even a sorry  >:( >:( >:( >:(
Happened to me before, and I grabbed a couple of bars of chocolate at the counter and said to your man to take it out of the money he dropped and put the change in the charity box.  I remember what bars i lifted cos he shouted "I need to scan them in".  Which I replied " a snickers and a lion bar"

Aaron Boone

Posters who just post a link to a site with no back-up or reference to what's there.

ziggysego

Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 17, 2011, 08:21:12 PM
Posters who just post a link to a site with no back-up or reference to what's there.

+1
Testing Accessibility

Hardy

Is the remote control generation really too lazy to click a link to see what's behind it?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Hardy on September 18, 2011, 05:35:06 PM

Is the remote control generation really too lazy to click a link to see what's behind it?

+1
Is the remote control generation really too lazy to just say what's behind the link?

muppet

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on September 18, 2011, 06:11:23 PM
Quote from: Hardy on September 18, 2011, 05:35:06 PM

+1
Is the remote control generation really too lazy to just say what's behind the link?

?1

Which came first chicken or the link to the chicken?
MWWSI 2017

Celt_Man

When a pool of water collects in the steam room and you don't notice it till you stand in it and scald your fecking foot!!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Jaysus Laoislad, between the rugby lads, the Dubs and that crap at White Hart Lane yesterday, you must be in great form today!

ziggysego

The god damn fly, that is following me about the house!!!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.