You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: theskull1 on September 02, 2011, 10:10:07 AM
Feckers who must think the loo brush is for combing their hair

Dirty hoors

Sent from cubicle next door

Can you pass some bog roll? Or it will get worse than that.

Sent from the other cubicle.

MWWSI 2017

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

paco

It's been mentioned before, but Marie-Louise Mc Crory's articles in the Irish News. I just read this quote from the front page: "Shopping should be a fun experience but men can spoil it by standing looking glum and bored, with their arms sternly crossed." Is she serious?!

Hardy

Probably. That's what passes for serious in the mind of a bimbo.

ziggysego

Those stupid Facebook status "campaigns" that women take part in, to promote cancer awareness. How does that work, other than making you look stupid??
Testing Accessibility

haveaharp

Quote from: ziggysego on September 02, 2011, 01:44:51 PM
Those stupid Facebook status "campaigns" that women take part in, to promote cancer awareness. How does that work, other than making you look stupid??

Well if you know the person sending it, and you know that they or someone close to them have suffered from cancer it might increase your awareness and the next time there is a collection or a sponsored event you might remember them and put your hand in your pocket.

ziggysego

Quote from: haveaharp on September 02, 2011, 01:58:28 PM

Well if you know the person sending it, and you know that they or someone close to them have suffered from cancer it might increase your awareness and the next time there is a collection or a sponsored event you might remember them and put your hand in your pocket.

There is no reference to cancer on the status.
Testing Accessibility

laoislad

Kids being back to school,or more specifically Mothers dropping and collecting their kids from school...cue cars being abandoned everywhere and anywhere.
God forbid little Oisin might have to walk an extra few meters down the road to where there is plenty of places for a car to pull in,Oh no he has to be picked up right at the gates even though there are a dozen other cars already parked there     
::)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

haveaharp

Quote from: ziggysego on September 02, 2011, 02:05:09 PM

Show us an example of one of these so im sure i get your drift (not a FB member)

ziggysego

Quote from: haveaharp on September 02, 2011, 04:24:48 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 02, 2011, 02:05:09 PM

Show us an example of one of these so im sure i get your drift (not a FB member)

Today's example is I'm 12 weeks and I'm craving cheese! I mean, WTF?
Testing Accessibility

Celt_Man

When you at a meeting and you have bothered to make sure you have a pen to write stuff down.... You get up and away from the table for 9 & a half seconds and when you come back some p***k - who didn't bother to bring his own - has robbed your pen... 

And then you're made feel like a bollox for asking for your pen back..

Personally I think you should be well within your rights to drag them outside into the rain - always pictured this as working best in the rain - and shoot them...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

AbbeySider

When women are just plain rude and then play the chivalry card!!!

IT DRIVES ME f**king MAD!!!!!!!!!

IGNORANT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on September 02, 2011, 03:03:08 PM
Kids being back to school,or more specifically Mothers dropping and collecting their kids from school...cue cars being abandoned everywhere and anywhere.
God forbid little Oisin might have to walk an extra few meters down the road to where there is plenty of places for a car to pull in,Oh no he has to be picked up right at the gates even though there are a dozen other cars already parked there     
Have you set up some rule that automatically posts this every September?!

I agree with you by the way.  ;)

Cold tea

Why not just go an alternative route at school start / finish times.  ::)

AZOffaly

Quote from: Cold tea on September 05, 2011, 03:21:39 PM

Why not just go an alternative route at school start / finish times.  ::)

Don't worry Cold Tea, he'll change his tune in 5 years or so :D