You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king of leon

When you go into a petrol station and go up to the counter and the the 1st thing they ask you is " are u paying for any fuel".. If Im paying for fuel il fecking tell ye!

Olly

To be fair to the cashier, I've not paid for my petrol hundreds of times.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

EagleLord

Literally just experienced that, and had a think about it, was guna put it on, but yas beat me to it!

fitzroyalty

There's a gimp I know...around the time of Michaela Harte's death; gave off stink on facebook about people showing sympathy; for not even knowing her and that the sympathy wasn't genuine etc and how much it annoyed him...

Fast forward to July, and the unfortunate incident in San Fran with Mark McGovern...said gimp was the first person to broadcast all over facebook a big heartfelt plea about his "good friend" Mark and how everyone required his prayers etc - which was fair enough.

Later emerged that he had only met him once and had known him a day.

AhJaysusRef

manufactured sympathy is cringe worthy tbh.

laoislad

Gary Neville on Monday night football...What an annoying little hairy lipped turd.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

paco

Quote from: laoislad on August 15, 2011, 07:41:46 PM
Gary Neville on Monday night football...What an annoying little hairy lipped turd.

"I'm hoping to see Swansea play football."

Orior

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 12, 2011, 09:02:30 PM
Quote from: maggie on August 12, 2011, 08:00:44 PM
Fella I used to know in England, pronounced his surname as Sym-the. Even though it was Smith. Always reminded me of Hyacinth Bucket.
Symthe?

The best one is the doble barrell name of St John-Smythe.

It is pronounced Sin-Gin-Smy-ithe
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Cold tea

Quote from: Olly on August 13, 2011, 09:22:24 AM
Milk. They definitely have changed the taste of it in recent years.

Have you just noticed that since you have come off the breast?

maggie

When u meet someone from the area who has been living in england/america or down south for a couple of years and they come home for the summer but they are now speaking with a 'twang'.

Eamonnca1

laoislad

The cat I ran over on the way home today didn't die..I hate when they don't die  >:(
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Eamonnca1

The creepy Facebook friend who you barely know who 'likes' every single status and photo that you post.

ziggysego

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 18, 2011, 01:12:23 AM
The creepy Facebook friend who you barely know who 'likes' every single status and photo that you post.

+1
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on August 18, 2011, 01:12:23 AM

Tyrone's Own?
MWWSI 2017