Dogs

Started by joebloggs, May 24, 2008, 05:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joebloggs

Im for the dogs in dundalk tonight, As far as i know they have their own races in there and show some from dublin. Anyone any tips or advice on how not to get cleaned out. Ive never been before.

lurganblue

i´ve been before. i didnt win a feckin race and got chinned big time so i´m the wrong one to ask for advice from.

in saying that i had a great nights craic! enjoy

Gnevin

Quote from: joebloggs on May 24, 2008, 05:20:18 PM
Im for the dogs in dundalk tonight, As far as i know they have their own races in there and show some from dublin. Anyone any tips or advice on how not to get cleaned out. Ive never been before.
Bring a dice and throw it because their is no calling the dogs . trios  all ways are the only way to make decent money
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

aontroim

bet on lane 6 each race!

orangeman

stiff breeze

favourites win the most of the time. trios and doubles are the way 2 go.

Square Ball

watch and see which dog does a dump on the parade lap, bet that one.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Our Nail Loney

Quotefavourites win the most of the time

What a pile of nonsense! I work in a bookies and know for a fact this isn't true...

If ya wanna make money then don't be betting big money, stick to maybe doing a winner, a forecast and a tricast on every race but nothing too big.

Combination tricasts are a good bet, pick the three dogs you think will be in the mix then do say 6 x 1quid comb tricasts allowing the dogs to finish in any order.

Saying that, dogs are a lottery and if I was just passing thru a bookiesI always back trap 2!!

The Iceman

go down to the track and bet down there with the bookies for better odds - if you stay up at the tables you get roasted
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

fred the red

Our Nail Loney

doire na raithe

Ignore him fred, he thinks you're me.

Our Nail Loney

doire na reatha = fred the red

qub la la la

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on May 27, 2008, 06:20:05 PM
doire na reatha = fred the red

he does love trap 6 loney