Non GAA Discussion > General discussion

Movie recommendations

(1/1518) > >>

corn02:
Following on from movies that you love or hate anyone have any films that we may not have seen and can suggest we watch.

For those who like true story films like Coach Carter I say get Invincible, great show.

Donagh:

--- Quote from: corn02 on October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM ---Following on from movies that you love or hate anyone have any films that we may not have seen and can suggest we watch.

For those who like true story films like Coach Carter I say get Invincible, great show.

--- End quote ---

Death Proof and Planet Terror. Thought both of them were very good. The first is a Tarantino chick flick, if you can imagine such a thing, and the second a very funny gore fest from Robert Rodriguez. The two films were originally meant to be screened together under the name Grindhouse, but you can get both of them separately now.

whiskeysteve:
Hard Rock Zombies

stpauls:
Donagh, they were released in the states as one movie, but were always going to be released seperatly over here. i heard the reviews on them were not great!

haven't been to the cinema recently, so can't really recommend anything!! Sorry!

behind the wire:
Has anyone got any info on the film that is supposed to be made about american boxer Micky Ward? i heard Matt Damon was meant to be in it but havent heard anything about it in a while now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version