Imitations Sold Online

Started by Radda bout yeee, January 26, 2012, 12:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Anyone help me out here?

I have found this website for cheap (fake) oakley sunglasses. I'm not a bit worried about wearing a cheap imitation - i'm just wondering would it be save to use this website to pay etc. Anyone any experience in this?

www.discount-oakley-sunglasses.us

Denn Forever

If you pay by Credit Card, is your purchase not "safe"?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

The Gs Man

I'd stay clear of that site if I was you. I heard of a fella who got a bad dose of the stink-eye from something similar. 

By all accounts the workers are on less than minimum wage and are so pissed off they've been known to fart on the lenses.  Hence the stink-eye.
Keep 'er lit

spuds

Good pair of sunglasses not cheap but you know your eyes are being protected, what damage can dodgy shades do to your eyes ?
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Dougal Maguire

Where in USA is this company based? Could you be getting an Oakley from Muskogee
Careful now

Square Ball

for buying stuff on the interweb i use an escape credit card, you top it up with the money you want to spend so if simeone steals your details they dont get too much. A tenner to buy and a small fee when topping up, but worth it imho
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

under the bar

If they dont take paypal, you can safely assume its dodgy!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Square Ball on January 26, 2012, 11:34:44 PM
for buying stuff on the interweb i use an escape credit card, you top it up with the money you want to spend so if simeone steals your details they dont get too much. A tenner to buy and a small fee when topping up, but worth it imho

What do you mean by this? IF I just buy on my credit card is it not the same thing?

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: The Gs Man on January 26, 2012, 03:58:38 PM
I'd stay clear of that site if I was you. I heard of a fella who got a bad dose of the stink-eye from something similar. 

By all accounts the workers are on less than minimum wage and are so pissed off they've been known to fart on the lenses.  Hence the stink-eye.

;D ;D

I'll remember to wash the lenses if i do get them! lol

Square Ball

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on January 27, 2012, 09:41:23 AM

What do you mean by this? IF I just buy on my credit card is it not the same thing?

Originally got it as Ryanair diddnt charge fees for using this card.
Basically the same thing indeed, but I hate using my credit card over the internet, paypal or not. so i stick money on the escape card. If someone manages to get my details on this they will only get what is left, usually never more than a few quid.

also the kids use it as well, this insures that they have to put the money on it before they can buy anything.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Square Ball on January 27, 2012, 10:23:22 AM

Basically the same thing indeed, but I hate using my credit card over the internet, paypal or not. so i stick money on the escape card. If someone manages to get my details on this they will only get what is left, usually never more than a few quid.

also the kids use it as well, this insures that they have to put the money on it before they can buy anything.

Cheers

ziggy90

Quote from: Square Ball on January 27, 2012, 10:23:22 AM

[/quot

I've the same thing (pre-paid mastercard) & got it for the same reason. (Ryanair fees) Do you know what card if any, Ryanair are using now?
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered