Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giveherlong

Lads any word on a league start date?

time ticking away

Have the above options definately been approved. It seems a bit mad that the club leagues may not start until the middle of may with a round of starred games
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

giveherlong

Terrible to see the clubs in Tyrone once again being held to ransom by the U21s and Senior county sides. Cant even give a clear date for the start of the ACL. Disgrace.

Have a look at how cork are working with the clubs from manager Brian Cuthbert: "Now he has announced that his squad players, not involved for the county on a given Sunday, have permission to play with their clubs the day before. For a long time, I've seen guys on squads not getting on the team and going three months without any matches. They've no chance for improvement then. It's vital, the way our training works, that everybody plays a game every weekend," he said.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/off-the-ball/cuthberts-open-mind-on-club-action-makes-sense-30000887.html

hugh the root

I found Mugsys book to back my hunch that the Tyrone Senior/Minor management don't give two f---s about the clubs.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Legoman5 on February 12, 2014, 05:39:04 PM
Cookstown rumoured to have lost raymie Mulgrew to kildress! He trained last wk with the tones!

That won't do his tyrone career any good but the tones could use a player of his ability!

smort

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 14, 2014, 04:01:17 PM
what are the exact dates for teh summer break?

We were told at training on Sunday morning that there is likely to be a round of fixtures on the 11th July!! Yes, the Friday night. Now in all my years of playing I don't think teams have ever played on that date/that close to the 12th. A number of very organised players have already booked holidays starting at the beginning of the 12th week thinking that the last round of games before the summer break would be Sunday the 6th.

Tommo2

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on February 17, 2014, 11:54:58 PM
Cookstown rumoured to have lost raymie Mulgrew to kildress! He trained last wk with the tones!

That won't do his tyrone career any good but the tones could use a player of his ability!

Is there any truth in this? Is it true that Cookstwon have benefited new additions to the senior squad from a couple of Derry clubs?

blewuporstuffed

This years summer break is from the 12-25th July Inclusive, I am told
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Under Lights

Heard rumours that Mugsy will be part of the Cookstown management this year as a non-player.

blewuporstuffed

This has probably been posted before, but worth 5 minutes of your day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PVJtHiR-qk

Special
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

rrhf

EC Unique

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 18, 2014, 01:47:16 PM

Special

Seen it before but could never tire of watching it. Great memories. He could take serious hits and tackles and still bounce up and stick it over the bar. Will we ever see the likes of him again?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: EC Unique on February 19, 2014, 09:57:18 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on February 18, 2014, 01:47:16 PM

Special

Seen it before but could never tire of watching it. Great memories. He could take serious hits and tackles and still bounce up and stick it over the bar. Will we ever see the likes of him again?

I have to admit, despite not being an errigal fan by any stretch of the imagination, i used to go and watch them regularly during that period just to see canavan play

Mikhailov

Quote from: Tommo2 on February 18, 2014, 11:34:29 AM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on February 17, 2014, 11:54:58 PM

Is there any truth in this? Is it true that Cookstwon have benefited new additions to the senior squad from a couple of Derry clubs?

Any update on this post from Fr. Rocks men on their new players or from KWT men on the Raymie Mulgrew saga....