Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hugh the root

I am offering the following odds:cookstown 33/1 eskra 50/1 eglish50/1 donaghmore killyclogher aughrr strabane and moortown all 100/1

hugh the root

I should have been offering strabane at  200/1 but McLaughlin has been known to have a say in the outcome of matches

Legoman5

Cookstown rumoured to have lost raymie Mulgrew to kildress! He trained last wk with the tones!

Wee Roddy

It is a number of year since Carmen were favourites but I can see why they are favourites (although 3/1 is ridiculous) in the coming year for a number of reason. The draw is favourable, the got to the final last year, they won the league which is significant when you look at teams who win the championship a year or two after and with a lot of young lads stepping up last year they actually have a decent side.
Omagh have 6 or 7 County players. Could they benefit from an earlier round of the championship. If so their odds looks ok.

clarshack

just seen the minor gradings.  are the following teams not fielding?
killyman
dregish
eskra -  first season in senior football and they don't have a minor team :o

then you have the following amalgamations
brockagh/derrytresk
clogher/augher

it's kind of worrying that there are so many teams unable to field by themselves at minor level.

it means that there are only 6 teams in each section in grade 1.

bogball88

Quote from: clarshack on February 13, 2014, 09:53:06 AM
killyman
dregish

brockagh/derrytresk
clogher/augher

it's kind of worrying that there are so many teams unable to field by themselves at minor level.

Where did you see them?

clarshack

Quote from: bogball88 on February 13, 2014, 10:01:26 AM
Quote from: clarshack on February 13, 2014, 09:53:06 AM
killyman
dregish

brockagh/derrytresk
clogher/augher

Where did you see them?

they were sent out to clubs:

Minor Grades 2014      

Grade 1A
Clonoe
Pomeroy
Coalisland
Stewartstown
Ardboe
Moortown

Grade 1B
Errigal Ciaran
Omagh A
An Charraig Mhor
Cappagh
Galbally
Greencastle

Grade 2A
Dungannon
Edendork
Eglish
Kildress
Donaghmore
Moy
Aghaloo
Cookstown

Grade 2B

Aghyaran
Dromore
Newtownstewart
Trillick
Strabane
Loughmacrory
Gael Naomh Padraig
Owen Roes

Grade 3A

Rock
Brackaville
Naomh Padraig
Omagh B
Fintona
Tattyreagh
Derylaughen
Killeeshil

Grade 3B
Clann na nGael
Drumragh
Glenelly
Gortin
Urney
Castlederg
Drumquin
Beragh

giveherlong

Where in Tyrone is the truagh manager Brian Rafferty from?

Family guy

Galbally i think,tho he moved to truagh some years ago so is more or less an inside man

hugh the root

Referee keep guessing but I can assure you I ain't Benny!

Carmen Stateside

Clonoe are better off getting one of the bigger teams first day out, less chance of complacency. Fair enough the same can be said of Errigal but with both teams at ful tilt you would have to fancy the champions!

tyroneboi

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on February 14, 2014, 12:11:44 PM
Clonoe are better off getting one of the bigger teams first day out, less chance of complacency. Fair enough the same can be said of Errigal but with both teams at ful tilt you would have to fancy the champions!

Yeah good point. Last time they won it were they not beaten by Trillick in the first round who had just been promoted? At this stage you would still fancy the rahillys!

EC Unique

Toss of a coin for me. Errigal will be stronger than last year but they would need to be as Clonoe were very good. Looking forward to it and so are our players!

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: EC Unique on February 14, 2014, 02:47:47 PM

Toss of a coin for me. Errigal will be stronger than last year but they would need to be as Clonoe were very good. Looking forward to it and so are our players!

It's a big early o be talking about looking forward to it, god knows when it might be, we don't even know the start of the league, we were then told the championship might start on this date, but if the COUNTY TEAM get to this or that the club championship might be on this date, the only fecking dates we can be certain of is the summer break at the 12th. Go figure, but credit where credit is due.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on February 14, 2014, 03:54:47 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on February 14, 2014, 02:47:47 PM

It's a big early o be talking about looking forward to it, god knows when it might be, we don't even know the start of the league, we were then told the championship might start on this date, but if the COUNTY TEAM get to this or that the club championship might be on this date, the only fecking dates we can be certain of is the summer break at the 12th. Go figure, but credit where credit is due.

what are the exact dates for teh summer break?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either