Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Orior

Big test for NL at Celtic's next match. If he can't back up his outburst with a win then it's just hot air.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on January 19, 2021, 11:40:38 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 19, 2021, 11:05:00 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on January 19, 2021, 10:49:07 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 19, 2021, 10:47:01 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on January 19, 2021, 10:40:39 PM
Quote from: Angelo on January 19, 2021, 10:38:37 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on January 19, 2021, 10:36:43 PM
Is there anyone in the world that thinks the Dubai trip was a good idea? Surely not?

A lot of personal abuse towards Neil Lennon here. He might be a shite manager but he's not the monster some people are making him out to be here ffs. Angelo would near make you think he was responsible for the holocaust ffs.

He's responsible for stopping 10IAR and wants to take none of the responsibility.

Have you met him before? He's actually a nice enough fella. You're ready for putting a bullet in him. Wise up ffs.

Couldn't give a f**k what he's like as a fella.

He's Celtic manager and has behaved disgracefully and shown nothing but contempt for the fans on multiple occasions this season.

You're getting on like a maniac in multiple threads on the board. f**king wise up and stop talking things so seriously ffs. You're obviously a big Celtic fan but you're getting on like a nutcase ffs.

My views would be shared by most Celtic fans. You seem emotionally attached to the manager. I don't care about his personality. He's not up for the job, has behaved disgracefully and should leave with his his head hanging in shame.

But Lennon has shown us this season that he is shameless.

I'm not emotionally attached. He's a local fella who I'd have liked to have seen done well. But I have always thought and said on here that Lennon was a poor manager and wasn't the right man for the job. I share a lot of your views on his managerial credentials and the board's cheapskate attitude. The board shouldn't have appointed him in the first place. The blame lies firmly with them. You on the other hand sound like a complete mentalist. You said a while back you don't hate Lennon but now all of a sudden you do. Focus your hatred on the board. Overall it's been a disaster of a season but it isn't the end of the world.

I have never said I hated Lennon.

I have commented on his poor managerial skills and his arrogance and contempt for the fans.

I have never said I hated him though. I have commented objectively and fairly on him and he's an embarrassment to the club right now, that's a view shared across the wider fanbase.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

paddyjohn

I hate Lennon. The whole set up is a disgrace to the club. Every single one of them, from top to bottom. GTF.

GiveItToTheShooters

Null and Void the league. Save lives

balladmaker

bennydorano

Duffy is a hammer thrower, Ajer thinks he's Baresi

general_lee

Do we think Lennon will leave this week?

JimStynes

They'd be safer playing a load of young fellas and seeing if there is a potential player or 2. The league is long gone. A totally nothing season.

clarshack

This is brutal against Livingston reserves. Haven't threatened at all since they equalised and now Brown red carded after just coming on.

Champion The Wonder Horse

f**k me. What's going on with Celtic is shocking.

straightred

Quote from: general_lee on January 20, 2021, 09:31:09 PM
Do we think Lennon will leave this week?

He is becoming more and more hated with every passing day. That was awful and what compounded it was the brain dead subss. He is literally clueless. Just go and put us out of our misery. What did we ever do to deserve this torture

Targetman

Sometimes you think that things can't get any worse, then you watch that and see Lennon's angry snarling face and you realise that as long as he's about the place things are going to get worse, null and void!!

Itchy

Hard to believe Lennon has survived this long with these results. I mean they are a poor team but still performing way below their level.

reddgnhand

Worst run in 21 years. What has he to do to get the sack.

bannside

NL a hundred miles out of his depth...PL just a selfish mercenary who puts his bonus before any ambition for the club, and who must also now fall on his own sword.

But....players cant get off scot free either. Far too many are playing below par and for a so called professional player that is not acceptable. We had circa £80 -100m of talent on the pitch tonight against a team with one tenth of that budget.

Massive clear out needed.