Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: LeoMc on March 29, 2014, 10:45:37 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on March 29, 2014, 10:02:51 AM
I agree it's not solely a Tyrone issue but it feels like we could do a much better job even in this situation regardless of the limitations.  Communication bring one of those.

Nationally the head honchos don't do enough either.  For example they could get rid of the Div 1 semi finals to free up a week. Also get rid of replays in the C'ship. Thats just for starters.

Communication is the big one.

Would we better off having our 2 week break in August rather than July, or even do away with it completely. There are weeks during the summer where it is known there will be no games so people can arrange their holidays for then.
I agree with that.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Dell

Had Shane Mulgrew left Donaghmore?
Why??
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Under Lights

Quote from: Dell on March 30, 2014, 12:35:15 AM
Had Shane Mulgrew left Donaghmore?
Why??

Very much the Seamus Quigley type character. I make this his 3rd senior football retirement to date.

matchfit21

Moved to ballinascreen by all accounts. Couldn't agree terms with the villagers. Was offered a lucrative 2year deal there he couldn't turn it down.

bigtogs

Quote from: matchfit21 on March 30, 2014, 03:50:40 PM
Moved to ballinascreen by all accounts. Couldn't agree terms with the villagers. Was offered a lucrative 2year deal there he couldn't turn it down.
Donaghmore couls struggle this year kelvin hughes and grimes have retired as well I heard...

hugh the root

Quote from: LeoMc on March 10, 2014, 02:51:47 PM
Quote from: hugh the root on March 10, 2014, 09:24:00 AM
Can anyone confirm if this is Tyrone's biggest hammering since 1973? If Tyrone were honest about it this 15 point drubbing would have happened last Sunday only for the brilliance of Morgan in goal.tyrone are going backwards and that's the harsh reality!

Ach now Kyle, keep it on the County thread. ;)
Just back on board again after a month on the drink.However I am deleriously happy that I was in Cork  yesterday to witness the sublime accuracy of that big tall athlete CONEY!

hugh the root

Leo Mc where are you?are you away on the drink to celebrate Coneys marquee performance in cork?

LeoMc

Can anyone confirm if this is Tyrone's biggest hammering since 1973? If Tyrone were honest about it this 15 point drubbing would have happened last Sunday only for the brilliance of Morgan in goal.tyrone are going backwards and that's the harsh reality!

I'm glad you value my opinion so much Kyle. ;)

I am still not convinced he is the real deal but I really do hope he can prove himself.

He definitely carried on where he left off, next week should be made for him too. Hopefully it will give him some confidence going into the championship.
If he can build on these performances we may yet see the potential eventually manifest itself and he will eventually have the impact Donnelly and Harte have had in the last few years.

Oh and for reference  if you want/need my opinion on any other players check out the County thread, for opinions on club players and games check out the club thread.

hugh the root

Keep her low going through Ardboe!

blackball

Quote from: LeoMc on March 31, 2014, 10:20:36 PM

I'm glad you value my opinion so much Kyle. ;)

I am still not convinced he is the real deal but I really do hope he can prove himself.

He definitely carried on where he left off, next week should be made for him too. Hopefully it will give him some confidence going into the championship.
If he can build on these performances we may yet see the potential eventually manifest itself and he will eventually have the impact Donnelly and Harte have had in the last few years.

Oh and for reference  if you want/need my opinion on any other players check out the County thread, for opinions on club players and games check out the club thread.

What impact has Harte ever had on the county team? all he ever does is run the ball into tackles and get it took off him.

hugh the root

blackball you wre nt at the game as you would have seen that Harte was one of Tyrone's best players !

The Trap

If Tyrone win on Sunday league starts with a starred game on Sat 12th April AF

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: The Trap on April 01, 2014, 01:05:00 PM
i dont think that is right,(in div 1 at least)
If tyrone win, that first round is scrapped and the league starts the following saturday
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Under Lights

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on April 01, 2014, 01:19:38 PM
Quote from: The Trap on April 01, 2014, 01:05:00 PM
i dont think that is right,(in div 1 at least)
If tyrone win, that first round is scrapped and the league starts the following saturday

That's what we have been told also. Division 3 will be moved to Saturday 12th and go ahead as normal.

Bit early to be using starred games- County Board blew their load too early last year and we were left with six weeks without football.

blackball

Quote from: hugh the root on April 01, 2014, 10:03:59 AM
blackball you wre nt at the game as you would have seen that Harte was one of Tyrone's best players !

Yeah your right, I take back that last statement.