Mel Gibson

Started by pintsofguinness, July 21, 2010, 09:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ONeill

Did she record it and then leak it?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Konica

He was badly set up ... listen to how calm she is

No way someone would listen to that or take that as calmly if she wasn't recording it, and the sound quality is perfect too, well done.

He may not have spoken properly, but he may have had a point?

beer baron

Ah now he's an absolute loop-listen to some of the other ones,he's threatening to burn her house down!

quit yo jibbajabba

Never meet your heroes..................or listen to their drunken ramblings over the phone/you tube... ;)

ballinaman

Longshanks was behind it all really.....

The Konica

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on July 21, 2010, 09:42:13 AM
Did she record it and then leak it?
As Mel has said it looks like "an old fashioned shakedown". Doesn't take away from the fact that he'd be better laying off the grog. In the past few years he has offended women, blacks and Jews - not wise in the US.

Puckoon

Mel has lost the plot a little in recent years - and the drink is heavily involved.

The Konica

He's never been the same since Danny Glover retired

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Konica on July 21, 2010, 06:47:23 PM
He's never been the same since Danny Glover retired
He was too old for that shit.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Capt Pat

I think Mel lost the plot a long time ago, long before he met this lady. I think she is just looking for a good divorce settlement or money for having the kid or whatever. Who didn't know he was mad, have you seen any of his movies recently?

The Konica

Quote from: Capt Pat on July 21, 2010, 09:00:48 PM
I think Mel lost the plot a long time ago, long before he met this lady. I think she is just looking for a good divorce settlement or money for having the kid or whatever. Who didn't know he was mad, have you seen any of his movies recently?

Edge of Darkness was good

Incidentally, I thought he looked very old and worn in that one.