Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Right so we have
Edendork v Galbally
Ardboe v  Trillick
Omagh v Killyclogher
Errigal v Coalisland
Will all 4 games be played next weekend or just the first 2?

GetOverTheBar

Dromore will be hurting tonight. Should have put Coalisland away with a series of missed goal chances.

skeog

Some great servants of the game we may have seen for the last time.Conor Gormley,Ryan mc Menamin in particular its a young mans game now.

DEL

Sean Hurston was very poor tonight two black/yellow card decisions against Dromore men ignored and the most blatant penalty decision ignored. If Dromore had of won I'm sure Coalisland would have been furious. Big Hampsey was magnificent and Sparky Bradley in the earlier game was also a joy to watch. Dromore far to negative Niall Sludden a sweeper! Jesus wept 🙈

inroundthesquare

Quote from: LeoMc on September 23, 2018, 07:20:42 PM
Right so we have
Edendork v Galbally
Ardboe v  Trillick
Omagh v Killyclogher
Errigal v Coalisland
Will all 4 games be played next weekend or just the first 2?

All next weekend I believe.

Over the Bar

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 23, 2018, 07:11:16 PM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on September 22, 2018, 10:39:18 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on September 22, 2018, 09:41:27 PM
Can Coalisland prevent the O'Neill cup going west as usual?

I think Coalisland will win tomorrow. 6/4 with Paddy power, not bad odds

Hate to say told you so... but I did Over the bar!! They have a chance

Well done. Hope you had a packet on it! :)

Errigal will be a different test...

redzone

Quote from: DEL on September 23, 2018, 08:08:40 PM
Sean Hurston was very poor tonight two black/yellow card decisions against Dromore men ignored and the most blatant penalty decision ignored. If Dromore had of won I'm sure Coalisland would have been furious. Big Hampsey was magnificent and Sparky Bradley in the earlier game was also a joy to watch. Dromore far to negative Niall Sludden a sweeper! Jesus wept 🙈

Correct about sludden. Farcical watching it at times in the first half. Dromore half gone from a great game plan of spreading the play wide with the footpass under porter, to 15 men behind the ball with Donnelly coaching. Terrible.
Who was managing the team out there tonight, looked like Rickey to me in the first half. Coaisland were definitely value at 2/1 last week but I can't see them beating errigal.
Time to abandon pomeroy. Never have I seen a high scoring game there. May as well make more out of Healy park

In hiding

Quote from: redzone on September 23, 2018, 08:25:06 PM

Correct about sludden. Farcical watching it at times in the first half. Dromore half gone from a great game plan of spreading the play wide with the footpass under porter, to 15 men behind the ball with Donnelly coaching. Terrible.
Who was managing the team out there tonight, looked like Rickey to me in the first half. Coaisland were definitely value at 2/1 last week but I can't see them beating errigal.
Time to abandon pomeroy. Never have I seen a high scoring game there. May as well make more out of Healy park
Why is it farcical to play niall sudden as sweeper.

DEL

Quote from: In hiding on September 23, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

If you have to ask the question......

In hiding

Quote from: DEL on September 23, 2018, 10:04:36 PM

Maybe Ciaran Meenagh who has been managing Dromore now for 3 or 4 years knows the players at his disposal better than you. Maybe he felt Dromore were weak defensively and possibly hoped that Sludden would also give them something going forward unmarked.

Or maybe you know better

on the sideline

Who was the Coalisland Maor Foirne? An absolute p***k.

the blues

Quote from: on the sideline on September 23, 2018, 11:37:58 PM
This guy. I dont know what hes talking about? You would have to act the candyman with the way hurson reffed it.

GAA needs to look at second half injury time rules.

9 minutes 30 seconds played in the second half wind assisted. With 0 real stoppages.

1 minute played in the 1st when dromore against the wind and ward taking somewhere between 40-50 seconds a kick out + oneills injury.

Simple rule change. 2nd half substitution are 15 seconds for injury instead of the 30 theyre adding.

Considering teams sub at the same time.

GlenMan

Quote from: the blues on September 24, 2018, 12:15:31 AM
Quote from: on the sideline on September 23, 2018, 11:37:58 PM
This guy. I dont know what hes talking about? You would have to act the candyman with the way hurson reffed it.

GAA needs to look at second half injury time rules.

9 minutes 30 seconds played in the second half wind assisted. With 0 real stoppages.

1 minute played in the 1st when dromore against the wind and ward taking somewhere between 40-50 seconds a kick out + oneills injury.

Simple rule change. 2nd half substitution are 15 seconds for injury instead of the 30 theyre adding.

Considering teams sub at the same time.

Why would there be different rules for each half?

Hurson added on more time because Coalisland kept kicking the ball away for frees and kickouts once they went ahead.

Under Lights

Quote from: In hiding on September 23, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Maybe Ciaran Meenagh who has been managing Dromore now for 3 or 4 years knows the players at his disposal better than you. Maybe he felt Dromore were weak defensively and possibly hoped that Sludden would also give them something going forward unmarked.

Or maybe you know better
. Aye, his first round exit proves he's worth the money.

The Golden Years

Quote from: Under Lights on September 24, 2018, 06:27:17 AM
Quote from: In hiding on September 23, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Or maybe you know better
. Aye, his first round exit proves he's worth the money.

Aye,

I think that is quite a few first round exits for Ciaran.  Certainly worth the money.