You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doofus

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on October 21, 2007, 09:59:16 PM
You know what really grinds my gears... having to get out of bed in the middle of the night to go for a piss? I mean whats that all about. iiiiiive.

I hear you, had to get up three times last night, three times!!!
and I did go before bed.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on October 21, 2007, 09:59:16 PM
You know what really grinds my gears... having to get out of bed in the middle of the night to go for a piss? I mean whats that all about. iiiiiive.

I often find myself lying in bed in middle of night bursting for a piss but too stubborn to get and go to toilet,which leads to being awake for a few hours with the hope i'll fall asleep only to finally go to toliet after holding it in for as long a i can
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Leg End

Sitting at the dinner table and asking someone to pass the salt/pepper/ketchup/vinegar/gravy/butter etc and the b****** using it before they pass it to you and you can't say anything without being rude... i know it sounds trivial but it bugs me
we're here for a good time, not a long time

ziggysego

Thought it was just me that that bugs Leg End.
Testing Accessibility

Leg End

el_cuervo_fc

When you ask your woman if she wants any food on.  to which the reply is no.

then when you sit down to eat your feed she picks away at it.  FFS!!!!!!

whiskeysteve

Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

Leg End

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on October 22, 2007, 12:36:13 PM

i hate that. if u want something from the chippy just order summat and don't dare try and eat mine or u might lose a finger or two

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Leg End on October 22, 2007, 12:44:54 PM
Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on October 22, 2007, 12:36:13 PM

i hate that. if u want something from the chippy just order summat and don't dare try and eat mine or u might lose a finger or two

Exactly.  That just cracks me up  >:(

pintsofguinness

Being woke at half 7 by the sound of some f**ker out on the road drilling it up!    >:(

(This is after having to get up at 4 for a piss and taking a hour to get back to sleep)

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 22, 2007, 01:37:24 PM
Being woke at half 7 by the sound of some f**ker out on the road drilling it up!    >:(

(This is after having to get up at 4 for a piss and taking a hour to get back to sleep)

So you don't like people doing their jobs or people parking in allocated spaces  [ edited by Mod 3]

pintsofguinness

Gaaboardmod3

Snowed Under, you were asked not to go down the route of personal abuse again. I have edited your post, and you are now banned for 2 days. When you come back, please refrain from the personal abuse, there is no need for it.

Cheers

Leg End

commercial breaks... and every single channel on sky digital on them at the same time.

being 3pence short in change of the cost of what every u are buying and having to break a £20 note because of it