11. Sean Powter - (Douglas) 

12. Mark Collins - (Castlehaven) 

13. Niall Coakley - (St Judes) 

14. Peter Kelleher - (Kilmichael) 

15. Paul Kerrigan - (Nemo Rangers) - Captain

Subs:

16. Ken O'Halloran - (Bishopstown) 

17. Barry O Driscoll - (Nemo Rangers)

18. Brian O Driscoll - (Tadhg MacCarthaigh) 

19. Colm O Neill - (Ballyclough)

20. Gary Murphy - (Castletownbere)

21. John Mullins - (Eire Og)

22. John O Rourke - (Carbery Rangers)

23. Luke Connolly - (Nemo Rangers)

24. Matthew Taylor - (Mallow)

25. Michael Shields - (St Finbarrs)

26. Tomas Clancy - (Fermoy)
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

twohands!!!

Solid start for Fermanagh - Down maybe looking at the possibility of a 2nd relegation in a row ?

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

thejuice

We have no idea of how to organise ourselves at midfield. It's a joke and has been like this for years.

Kildare 3-13
Meath  0-14

Seriously to think these lads have been training since September you'd wonder how they could be so flat. Whatever talent might be in the squad is well hidden out of sight. Bad start for Andy. I don't think he picked a decent team. Brian Sheridan and Eamon Wallace aren't up to the required standard.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

GalwayBayBoy

Galway 0-14 Cork 1-11

Galway lead for most of the 2nd half. Cork get three late points to lead by two. Galway score two injury time points to draw level. Cork then miss a free to win it. Draw game.

inexile

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 05, 2017, 03:41:26 PM
Galway 0-14 Cork 1-11

Galway lead for most of the 2nd half. Cork get three late points to lead by two. Galway score two injury time points to draw level. Cork then miss a free to win it. Draw game.

Were you at the game GBB -How did the Full back line do?

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

seafoid

thejuice

Quote from: Jinxy on February 05, 2017, 03:46:11 PM
It's only the league...

Let's f**king hope so. I can't take another 3 or 4 years of this shite.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Quote from: thejuice on February 05, 2017, 03:18:49 PM
We have no idea of how to organise ourselves at midfield. It's a joke and has been like this for years.

Kildare 3-13
Meath  0-14

Seriously to think these lads have been training since September you'd wonder how they could be so flat. Whatever talent might be in the squad is well hidden out of sight. Bad start for Andy. I don't think he picked a decent team. Brian Sheridan and Eamon Wallace aren't up to the required standard.

What happened Wallace's pace? He used to be probably the quickest player in the country. Dan Flynn chased him down with ease at one stage in the 1st half.
Brian Sheridan was horrendous, Paddy O'Rourke would have been more use as a target man full forward.

seafoid

Meath v Down should be a cracker

Jinxy

League Sunday on now.
Not looking forward to Pat Spillane's assessment of 'MEAT'.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Duine Eile

Quote from: inexile on February 05, 2017, 03:44:01 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 05, 2017, 03:41:26 PM
Galway 0-14 Cork 1-11

Were you at the game GBB -How did the Full back line do?

Absolutely shocking along with the goalkeeper, Kyne was the best of a bad bunch back there, I really thought we'd see something to give us a bit of hope for the year ahead but I don't know, I know we have a lot to come back in but the amount of basic handling errors and silly mistakes with pick ups and the tip tapping they were at with the ball was infuriating.

On the positive side of things, Michael Daly showed flashes of what he is capable of and Cillian McDaid clipped over a good point and looked confident enough, hopefully they get their chance against
Fermanagh.

cornetto

Don't think Cillian mcdaid scored maybe Patrick  Sweeney? ?
Great to get a draw,we were very lucky,Cork missed a tap over by crowley  to win it at the end who had scored 5 pts already.
Cork will be promoted big strong guys,more to come back,just hope it's galway with them!!

cornetto

Apologies Cillian mcdaid did score and I was at the match!!
Revised betting for div 2.
Cork 6/4
Kildare 3/1
Galway 5/1
Fermanagh7/1