26 County General Election 2020

Started by Snapchap, January 09, 2020, 06:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What will be makeup of the next government?

FF/SD/Lab/Green
FG/SD/Lab/Green
FG/FF
FF/Green
FG/Independents
FG/Independents
FG/Green
FF/SF
FF/Green/Independents
FF Minority
FG Minority
FG/SF
FF/Lab/Green
FF/Lab
FF/Lab/Green/Independents

Rossfan

It was common term here some years ago😄
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Itchy

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on July 09, 2021, 09:50:08 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on July 09, 2021, 09:41:52 PM
As I said Bacik won. A lot of the SF votes did not transfer, whether that represents a dislike of Bacik or a lack of understanding of the electoral system, I am not sure.

Sinn Féins makey upey colition of the left not working ?

Sinn Féin threw some weight behind Boland who has consistently underachieved

That was a by election old bean. So despite your glee, SF likely to take a seat there next time out which I dont think will be too far away as FF are soon likely to have to find a reason to bail on the coalition or they face total destruction. And is Lynn Boylan not Boland. How did your gang of the religious right get on, will ye be taking a seat next time out?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Itchy on July 10, 2021, 12:14:45 PM
As I said Bacik won. A lot of the SF votes did not transfer, whether that represents a dislike of Bacik or a lack of understanding of the electoral system, I am not sure.

That was a by election old bean. So despite your glee, SF likely to take a seat there next time out which I dont think will be too far away as FF are soon likely to have to find a reason to bail on the coalition or they face total destruction. And is Lynn Boylan not Boland. How did your gang of the religious right get on, will ye be taking a seat next time out?

Haven't been at mass in years mucker. And aontú aren't on the right either.keep up. Boland has been a big flop

gallsman

Had never come across Justin Barrett being called "Litler" before. Magnificent stuff.

JoG2

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on July 10, 2021, 12:45:52 PM

Haven't been at mass in years mucker. And aontú aren't on the right either.keep up. Boland has been a big flop

Is that binlid McCloskey still a member of the Aontú party? Sides with every right wing looney on the Island

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: JoG2 on July 10, 2021, 06:10:17 PM

Is that binlid McCloskey still a member of the Aontú party? Sides with every right wing looney on the Island

Naw Tobin got rid of her fir that reason "Parted Ways"

imtommygunn

That Dolores whatever you call her is some piece of work. Bonkers.

Itchy

They are on the right. But we can agree to disagree, how'd they poll yesterday?