Fermanagh Football & Hurling

Started by Erne Gael, November 10, 2006, 10:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you agree with the new Summer League for Club teams?

Yes, gives the club players plenty of matches
23 (50%)
No, rather play challenge matches
4 (8.7%)
Waste of time, won't be taken seriously
19 (41.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Caid

Enniskillen Gaels 0-2
Derrygonnelly Harps 0-1

14 minutes gone
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

Caid

Enniskillen Gaels 0-4
Derrygonnelly Harps 0-3

Am Leath
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

Caid

Gaels 6
Harps 4

8 mins gone in second half

Caid

Caid

Gaels 0-9
Harps 1-6

5 mins to go

Squeaky bum time

Caid

Gaels 0-10
Harps 1-08

FULL TIME

Enniskillen's fall from grace is now complete.

Interesting to see who will still be lining out for the Gaels next year (Keenans? Clucker? Bradley? McCarron?) when they are on a tour of rural Fermanagh

For Fermanagh's sake hopefully Clucker doesn't ditch the Gaelic altogether for the Soccer

ceol agus peil

ft
ennislillen 0-10
derrydonnelly 1-8
enniskillen relegated
Sent from my iphone

ExiledGael

Shocking stuff.
There needs to be a serious look at what the GAA are doing in the county when a town of that size can't even produce one decent team.

inisceithleann

Quote from: ceol agus peil on October 23, 2009, 09:28:16 PM
ft
ennislillen 0-10
derrydonnelly 1-8
enniskillen relegated

Very disappointing, I hear the referee was terrible, but that's no real excuse. We've been poor all year. I suppose the rebuilding starts now.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

ExiledGael

I've been to about a doxen games this year in league and Championship and haven't seen one desent refereeing display so that doesn't surprise me.

inisceithleann

The Gaels were never going to get a neutral ref this evening, but they should never have been in this position in the first place. I suspect that there will be several retirements now. As Caid said, Clucker was apparently terrific tonight, a player of his quality should not be playing in Division 2.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

sammymaguire

when are the league semi's being played?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

keeping an eye on things

League semi's are tomorrow Roslea v Tempo in Roslea and Devenish v Teemore think in Devenish

Giverlong

inishceithleann, dry your eyes, the ref on friday did his best for the gaels, they got 33 frees, a lot of them in scoreable positions and the harps got 15.How many frees did mc carron miss in the first half alone, It must have been embarrassing for you to see clucker buying frees all night, a player of his standard reduced to that, as for the floodlight fiasco, how childish was that, it was a good job no one got hurt in the dark or the gaels would have been facing an even bigger bill than the one Dom gave them. They have diced with relegation for the last 5/6 years now and didn't address the problem and paid the price, they will benefit from relegation in the long run. I hope the real gaa fans get behind the harps now in ulster and wish them good luck against the loup.

FermPundit

SFL 1 Semi finals

Devenish 1-9 1-6 Teemore

Roslea 1-9 1-6 Tempo

We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.