Which Mayo town most represents your personality?

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, October 29, 2009, 08:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Mayo town best represents your personality?

Ballaghaderreen
5 (31.3%)
Charlestown-Bellaghy
4 (25%)
Ardnaree
5 (31.3%)
Inishbofin
7 (43.8%)
Tourmakeady
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

mylestheslasher

Wasn't there a thread about the most stupid threads on the board. Surely this should be added to the list. You'd be better advised to ask why Mayo people can't work indicators and have a fit when they approach a round about.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 30, 2009, 09:40:17 PM
Wasn't there a thread about the most stupid threads on the board. Surely this should be added to the list. You'd be better advised to ask why Mayo people can't work indicators and have a fit when they approach a round about.
You and your fancy dan ways!

Farrandeelin

I can work indicators and never panic at roundabouts.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ONeill

Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 30, 2009, 10:32:20 PM

My indicators won't work. I indicate my intentions by ESP.

True story - they failed during the MOT last December, and he still passed me. Remarkable. Still haven't fixed them though. Not proud of that.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

mylestheslasher

There is a new roundabout at judges garage in Ballina. Stop for 5 minutes at the garage and have a look, its comedy gold.

ballinaman

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 31, 2009, 05:30:27 PM

There is a new roundabout at judges garage in Ballina. Stop for 5 minutes at the garage and have a look, its comedy gold.

The smaller the roundabout the funnier it is....

Farrandeelin

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 31, 2009, 05:30:27 PM

I know well. Most people in the area don't get roundabouts but I do.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.