Mice

Started by fitzroyalty, October 20, 2009, 11:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

Anyone having trouble with mice???
I swear to fcuk this we cnut invited himself into the house on mon morning, ten to 5 he woke me up at to be precise..no word of him last night but tonight he won't f**k off!! no word of a lie i was working on a presentation there until i caught something in the corner of my eye, dismissed it thinkin it was just a fly or something...a second later i see the skitter sprint across the room. fair enough i went and got poison and left it out for the f**ker and went to another room..less than a minute later the wee shite appears from under the cabinet and looks me right in the eye!!i actually shouted at the bastid!!!  >:( >:(

norabeag

Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 20, 2009, 11:51:00 PM
I swear to fcuk this we cnut invited himself into the house on mon morning, ten to 5 he woke me up at to be precise..no word of him last night but tonight he won't f**k off!! no word of a lie i was working on a presentation there until i caught something in the corner of my eye, dismissed it thinkin it was just a fly or something...a second later i see the skitter sprint across the room. fair enough i went and got poison and left it out for the f**ker and went to another room..less than a minute later the wee shite appears from under the cabinet and looks me right in the eye!!i actually shouted at the bastid!!!  >:( >:(
you need a pussy ;)

longrunsthefox

Four mouse traps (cost very little) with bits of chocolate in them and the wee b*****d will be history in no time. The cheese thing is a myth. 

mournerambler

Quote from: norabeag on October 20, 2009, 11:55:19 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 20, 2009, 11:51:00 PM
you need a pussy ;)

If you havn't got a pussy or are not able to get one soon, then a bit of the sticky resin type mice/rat catching stuff will do the trick.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: hardstation on October 20, 2009, 11:58:37 PM
"Get out".

Get a cat. It'll get rid of the mice. Next you have to get rid of the cat. You're lucky, no better time of year. Oidhche Shamhna - get the cat, shove a banger up its hole, light it and throw it in a wheelie bin.
i like that  :)
Quote from: mournerambler on October 21, 2009, 12:01:26 AM
If you havn't got a pussy or are not able to get one soon, then a bit of the sticky resin type mice/rat catching stuff will do the trick.
thats what i have, with a bit of mars bar to entice the wee f**ker

Tony Baloney

It's the same every year. The turn in the weather drives them to look for heat. No doubt the tramps will be in my garage and hopefully stay out of the house.

We bought these ultrasonic things you plug into the sockets which are supposed to drive them nuts. Load of shite. Stick to bait traps.

mournerambler

Quote from: fitzroyalty on October 21, 2009, 12:04:24 AM
Quote from: hardstation on October 20, 2009, 11:58:37 PM
"Get out".

Get a cat. It'll get rid of the mice. Next you have to get rid of the cat. You're lucky, no better time of year. Oidhche Shamhna - get the cat, shove a banger up its hole, light it and throw it in a wheelie bin.
i like that  :)
Quote from: mournerambler on October 21, 2009, 12:01:26 AM
thats what i have, with a bit of mars bar to entice the wee f**ker

Good stuff, all you need now is a pussy to keep you company ;)

moysider

Poor mouse - but he has to go. A bit of bacon fat fried/rasher rind will have him in no time. 3 or 4 old spring loaded traps all you need. The missus made me make the house mouse proof and to be honest I miss the annual hunt about now.

redhugh

A barn owl and a leather gauntlet should do it.

fitzroyalty

im sitting in the room here, as is my friend who i am watching now! he near went for the bait but after a sniff went on his way.... :-\ i think a trap is the best bet

J70

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 21, 2009, 12:06:22 AM
It's the same every year. The turn in the weather drives them to look for heat. No doubt the tramps will be in my garage and hopefully stay out of the house.

We bought these ultrasonic things you plug into the sockets which are supposed to drive them nuts. Load of shite. Stick to bait traps.

From what I've read, the ultrasound devices are a scam.

Stick to break-back traps and bait.

Glue traps are far too inhumane.

Norf Tyrone

I have the wee f**kers in the attic. How are they getting there? I don't know a f**k.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ross4life

hey mice are cute >:( the mouse from green mile film would have told you this ::) then there's micky mouse & minnie & many more
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

3000 miles away

Dont get a cat, its a proven fact that cats attract rats, and wat ever trouble the wee mouse might give ya u dont want any of them floatin about the house, get a half a slice of bacon fry it on the pan and stick it in the trap, set the trap  properly that the pin is at the very edge on the snap-off because someimes they can be too long, if that is done properly round half an hour after u go to bed u will be woke by SNAP, and thats the problem ended, keep the back door shut for jasus sake.

3000 miles away

sorry didn mean a whole half slice i meant that for the 4 or 5 traps u may set, ianother thing is if u have seen him in a corner or runnning along a wall already set the traps in that area they always walk on previous tracks.