Banbridge Outlet Store

Started by Tankie, October 20, 2009, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankie

I will be up in Newry next week and I will have the gf with me though and there was talk of heading to banbridge outlet store but i'm wondering if it is any good...i see they have a tommy store but is it any good for shirts and jeans? I have never been up the north shopping so I really have no idea of what the prices may be.
Grand Slam Saturday!

The Real Laoislad

Plenty of places for you and her to buy his and her tracksuits...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 20, 2009, 10:08:24 PM
I thought they only wore pyjamas in Dublin
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Donagh

It's the only place I shop in though that's only because I can't stand crowds. Work shirts, trousers and jumpers - good spot for all of those. For jeans I tend to go to the Gap shop in it where you'll find a perfectly fitting pair for around £20.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 20, 2009, 10:09:46 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 20, 2009, 10:08:24 PM
I thought they only wore pyjamas in Dublin

They wear tracksuits for good wear...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Orior

Quote from: Tankie on October 20, 2009, 10:07:34 PM
I will be up in Newry next week and I will have the gf with me though and there was talk of heading to banbridge outlet store but i'm wondering if it is any good...i see they have a tommy store but is it any good for shirts and jeans? I have never been up the north shopping so I really have no idea of what the prices may be.

Here's the plan Tankie.

Drop your girlfriend off at my house and I'll entertain her while you go shopping in the Outlet. I can provide this service free of charge.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Lady GAA GAA

Ooooooooooo look at me I have a girlfriend.

Pathetic.

no mo do yakamo

Do the have the wellingtons with the tops  turned down? ;D
It wasn't even kennedy in the car.

thewobbler

I've been here a number of times and haven't purchased anything other than a football for 5-a-sides. Even though I'm a man with little or no fashion sense, I can detect that nearly everything in the Outlet is only there because it can' be sold anywhere else.

Orior

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on October 20, 2009, 10:16:33 PM
Ooooooooooo look at me I have a girlfriend.

Pathetic.

Are you David Brent?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

5 Sams

Quote from: thewobbler on October 20, 2009, 10:20:37 PM
I've been here a number of times and haven't purchased anything other than a football for 5-a-sides. Even though I'm a man with little or no fashion sense, I can detect that nearly everything in the Outlet is only there because it can' be sold anywhere else.

Loads of shops there...myself and the Bean Cheile went there a few times...we bought a tea pot...
The Aristocrat Years

Tankie

Quote from: thewobbler on October 20, 2009, 10:20:37 PM

cheers for that, not a fan of the outlets in general but this one was mentioned to me as I was told it aint too far from  Newry but not sure if its worth the effort
Grand Slam Saturday!

full back

IMHO Tankie, it isnt worth the effort
Fcuk all in it & this is reflected by the number of people who go to it

BTW, if it rains you are fcuked :-\

Tony Baloney

Quote from: full back on October 21, 2009, 08:17:17 AM
IMHO Tankie, it isnt worth the effort
Fcuk all in it & this is reflected by the number of people who go to it

BTW, if it rains you are fcuked :-\
The wife has been cof would concur with this. Fine if you live nearby but not worth travelling to.

glens abu

Can get some great deals in it ,bought suit for a wedding in Marks and Sparks retailed around £140,I got it for £42.