Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodney trotter

Pogba said he wants to go. Madrid have spent over 300 million so far, but seem intent on signing Pogba too. A chance for him to play under his countryman Zidane.

Wan Bissaka worth 50 million after 1 season, says it all about valuation of players by Clubs. He wasn't even capped by England yet.

magpie seanie

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on June 18, 2019, 02:43:32 PM
What is the big issue folks?  This is a news story that's on the front pages of the national broadcaster for Ireland. I copied and pasted an article relating to Man United. I made no comment.  Show me any rules I've broken Seanie and I'll pull the post but it's a simple factual statement from a reputable source. Did I say you or Boycey or anyone was a racist? No. Obviously United will have a high level of exposure given their fan base but it's still news.

It's incitement and you know well it is. The post was shitty, trying to play the fool and defending it is worse. You're better than that. 

quit yo jibbajabba

J70

There is absolutely no doubt that morons like Over the Bar would be gloating if it were Liverpool fans who topped that list.

In reality though, that report doesn't offer much to support anyone intent on using it as a stick to beat their rivals with, especially given that United's home crowds far exceed most other clubs. What would the proportional numbers be? Do the Manchester police have a more stringent policy with respect to recording the nature of the offenses? (The report does mention the Home Office caveat that its up to the individual policeman to tick a box). Raw numbers themselves are not always very revealing.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 18, 2019, 03:21:53 PM
What is the big issue folks?  This is a news story that's on the front pages of the national broadcaster for Ireland. I copied and pasted an article relating to Man United. I made no comment.  Show me any rules I've broken Seanie and I'll pull the post but it's a simple factual statement from a reputable source. Did I say you or Boycey or anyone was a racist? No. Obviously United will have a high level of exposure given their fan base but it's still news.

It's incitement and you know well it is. The post was shitty, trying to play the fool and defending it is worse. You're better than that.

Jesus Seanie....if I wanted to incite I would have made a comment about Suarez or the like,  and frankly I think Liverpool were very wrong in how they dealt with that at the time.  Play the ball and not the man here.

magpie seanie

Quote from: J70 on June 18, 2019, 03:37:47 PM
There is absolutely no doubt that morons like Over the Bar would be gloating if it were Liverpool fans who topped that list.

In reality though, that report doesn't offer much to support anyone intent on using it as a stick to beat their rivals with, especially given that United's home crowds far exceed most other clubs. What would the proportional numbers be? Do the Manchester police have a more stringent policy with respect to recording the nature of the offenses? (The report does mention the Home Office caveat that its up to the individual policeman to tick a box). Raw numbers themselves are not always very revealing.

That's exactly the point.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: J70 on June 18, 2019, 03:37:47 PM

I need to change my user name lads.

BennyCake

Things are looking up. Mata signs new deal.

Over the Bar

BCB and J70 knuckle-dragging on the United board yet again. What else would you expect from a pig but a grunt?  ???

magpie seanie

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 18, 2019, 11:49:35 PM

BCB and J70 knuckle-dragging on the United board yet again. What else would you expect from a pig but a grunt?  ???

Don't you start now. If you'd stop being such an idiot on the Liverpool thread (at least) life would be easier for everyone.

Over the Bar

Quote from: magpie seanie on June 19, 2019, 09:04:08 AM
Quote from: Over the Bar on June 18, 2019, 11:49:35 PM

Don't you start now. If you'd stop being such an idiot on the Liverpool thread (at least) life would be easier for everyone.

The problem is that Liverpool fans are snowflakes....

gallsman

The problem is that you're a complete f**king bell-end and that nobody finds your pitiful attempts at either humour or trolling in any way witty or entertaining.

quit yo jibbajabba

under the bar

Quote from: gallsman on June 19, 2019, 08:39:09 PM
The problem is that you're a complete f**king bell-end and that nobody finds your pitiful attempts at either humour or trolling in any way witty or entertaining.

You're a St Galls man. Your frustration is understandable.  ;D

Dire Ear

Quote from: gallsman on June 19, 2019, 08:39:09 PM
Yes