European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 07, 2020, 09:00:38 PM
Quote from: gallsman on August 07, 2020, 08:44:27 PM
Real Madrid currently playing City in the Etihad. What happened to all travellers from Spain being subject to a two week quarantine? Feels like something that should be being talked about more

Supporters or staff?

What?

Quote from: Nanderson on August 07, 2020, 09:11:19 PM
Quote from: gallsman on August 07, 2020, 08:44:27 PM
Real Madrid currently playing City in the Etihad. What happened to all travellers from Spain being subject to a two week quarantine? Feels like something that should be being talked about more
Professional players and staff are regularly tested

So? Was there something in the regulations that exempts people getting tested? My wife is due to give birth in a Barcelona hospital next month. We'll both be tested several times. Assuming tests are negative, does that mean we can go home to Belfast and not have to quarantine?

ONeill

PSG and Juve seem to find it tough having lorded it year after year in their own league.

Same as Linfield 77-87.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

quit yo jibbajabba

Linfield actually start their Champs League campaign tomorrow while this years is still going. Worlds couped. Ive finally all the evidence i need

ONeill

Martin 'Buckets' McGaughey was up there with Rush and Lineker in the 80s.

quit yo jibbajabba

Golden boot i believe. Europes best striker. Better moustache than Rush too.

Once Martin McGaughey left was he replaced by a Martin McCaghey or have i made that up.

Away and find out im fur bed

ONeill

Finished 2nd in golden boot, the year after Rush came to Curleys. Would have won it only suffered a cruciate 3 games to go.

Cunny Funt

Sarri sacked a day after being knocked out of the CL by Lyon. Surely winning the Serie A title in his first season with the club was enough to keep him on?

gallsman

Yeah, because winning Serie A is such a challenge for Juve. They were dreadful this year, especially after the restart and played awful football to boot.

They lost the Super Coppa, the Coppa Italia and allowed the other teams in Italy to get much closer to them than they should have been.

He absolutely deserved to go.

ONeill

Capt Pat

Messi had a goal struck out for a handball that I couldn't see even on replay.

gallsman

Robbed Frenkie de Jong of an absolutely majestic assist too.

Captain Obvious

Varane last night and Koulibaly tonight.

ONeill

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 08, 2020, 08:41:27 PM
Messi had a goal struck out for a handball that I couldn't see even on replay.

Thought that was bizarre. Surely we saw all the angles they did.

Captain Obvious

Bayern Munich just 7-1 winners against Chelsea. Barcelona up next.

sid waddell

Fat Frank showing what real football is tonight

Chelsea are so lucky to have got rid of the Europa League and Scudetto-winning Maurizio Sarri

Frank will surely go with a fly goalie next season, or maybe just go the whole hog and play without one altogether, it's not as if it would make much difference given the amount of goals Chelsea concede

The other Premier League big guns will be quaking in their boots with the Brain of Britain bossing the Blues