European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Thought it might be handy to have a thread for anyone with an interest in the other leagues outside of the Premier League.

La Liga,Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 etc etc.

Paris St Germain got lucky tonight,Ibrahimovic scoring a peno in the last minute to earn a draw.
Not the start the wanted after the money they have spent.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Worker

Quote from: laoislad on August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Paris St Germain got lucky tonight,Ibrahimovic scoring a peno in the last minute to earn a draw.

Bit like sevco plc!

red hander

As entertaining a match as I've watched in any league for a long time, the big Swede is a class act

From the Bunker

gallsman

Only seeing this nonsense now. Premier league is the only league on the planet anyone should care about, it's the best. Sky Sports News said so. So there.

Billys Boots

QuoteParis St Germain got lucky tonight,Ibrahimovic scoring a peno in the last minute to earn a draw.

If PSG don't walk Ligue-1 this year it will be the biggest shock of all time, I'd have thought. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

rodney trotter

Quote from: Billys Boots on August 17, 2012, 10:12:34 AM
QuoteParis St Germain got lucky tonight,Ibrahimovic scoring a peno in the last minute to earn a draw.

If PSG don't walk Ligue-1 this year it will be the biggest shock of all time, I'd have thought.

The pressue is on PSG this season after the money they have spent. I think they have spent the most money by any European club this summer. Their last league title was in 94, so they have to deliver this season or Ancelotti will be told Au Revoir.

turk

ziggysego

Does this include the IFA and FAI leagues?
Testing Accessibility

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: ziggysego on August 18, 2012, 02:37:30 AM
Does this include the IFA and FAI leagues?

no, a "Mickey Mouse Football" thread will be started shortly - will inlude the scottish league this year too
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ONeill

Bilbao. 0-3 down. Back to 3-3. Lost 3-5. No Llorente.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Jonah

Decent enough game tonight in Spain's version of the Charity Shield

Jonah

Some game this. 3-2 now.Is there two legs or only the one game?

Captain Obvious

red hander

Reus, who looked very good for Germany in Euros when he came on, scored on his debut for Dortmund tonight against Bremen. Was at the club as young player but let go as they thought he wouldn't make it. Spent 18m euro buying him back to replace Kagawa... Somebody fecked up at Dortmund all right!!!  In the continuing sad absence of St Pauli in the Bundesliga top flight, my new favourite team is newly promoted Greuther Furth, who not only play in green and white hoops, but their badge is a shamrock!!!!