The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Football management is like politics: all careers end in failure!

Klopp could win a champions league, a league title and an FA Cup for Liverpool over the next five or six seasons, but it will all go tits up eventually, as it does for just about every manager who hangs around long enough. So no matter how his Liverpool career goes, whether completely shit or successful for a few years, The Stallion will ultimately be vindicated (unless of course Klopp leaves at the height of his success to take over Bayern :P)!

thebar

Quote from: The Stallion on May 15, 2017, 06:04:39 PM
Quote from: thebar on May 15, 2017, 03:30:43 PM
Quote from: The Stallion on May 15, 2017, 09:02:39 AM
Still waiting for a single reasonable attempt to clarify what this trolling accusation relates to. I'm sorry if you have trouble accepting my opinion but I assure you it is my genuine opinion, which I have consistently expressed.

I have repeatedly encouraged those who are bothered by my opinion to ignore my posts, not sure what else I can do.

Ah its ok stallion don't be getting down about it

Thank you for your concern but I assure you I am not down about it. I am looking forward to the day all my fellow Liverpool supporters belatedly realise I've been right about Klopp all along

Come on now no need to thank me i'm only looking out for you it'll be ok.

laoislad

It would be great if ye stopped quoting the gobshite. Or just stop replying to him altogether that would also work.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Stallion

Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 15, 2017, 06:27:31 PM
The Stallion you are like Towlie the worst ever character on Southpark. Liverpool lucky to have a manager as good as Klopp as without him this Liverpool squad would be mid table IMO. I expect under Klopp that Liverpool will give a very good account of themselves in the Champions league next year.

Klopp isn't a good manager. Not really sure what to say to your bizarre South Park comment.

The Stallion

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 15, 2017, 06:54:47 PM
Still waiting for a single reasonable attempt to clarify what this trolling accusation relates to. I'm sorry if you have trouble accepting my opinion but I assure you it is my genuine opinion, which I have consistently expressed.

I have repeatedly encouraged those who are bothered by my opinion to ignore my posts, not sure what else I can do.

Thank you for your concern but I assure you I am not down about it. I am looking forward to the day all my fellow Liverpool supporters belatedly realise I've been right about Klopp all along

Why are you looking forward to it? Surely if you were a liverpool supporter you would want liverpool to be successful and klopp to prove you wrong?

I want Liverpool to improve on their weaknesses. Klopp is one of those weaknesses. He can't prove me wrong because he isn't a good manager.

The Stallion

"Klopp could win a champions league, a league title and an FA Cup for Liverpool over the next five or six seasons"

He couldn't. He won't.

The Stallion

Quote from: thebar on May 15, 2017, 07:54:01 PM

I know it will.

The Stallion

Quote from: laoislad on May 15, 2017, 07:56:37 PM
It would be great if ye stopped quoting the gobshite. Or just stop replying to him altogether that would also work.

Someone clearly doesn't want to have to read my posts. Seems to want others to censor their thoughts to satisfy their own insecurities though. Strange attitude.

thebar

Quote from: The Stallion on May 15, 2017, 08:13:26 PM
Quote from: thebar on May 15, 2017, 07:54:01 PM

I know it will.

Thats better 

supersub

Aside from the depression if they did sell Coutinho, and even if they did get 100 million - I despare to think who or what they would buy or how much of it they would actually spend. The dealings in The transfer market have hardly been inspiring the last number of years.

The Stallion

Maybe Klopp could use the funds to add another few years onto Mignolet's lucrative contract.

StGallsGAA

Have you not all realised that Stallion is Tony? 

Dougal Maguire

I sussed that out months ago. Mods must realise it too. Unsurprising that they haven't taken action as the guy seems to be able to act with impunity on this board. He's ruined thread after thread.
Careful now

Captain Obvious

Quote from: The Stallion on May 15, 2017, 08:09:41 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on May 15, 2017, 06:27:31 PM
The Stallion you are like Towlie the worst ever character on Southpark. Liverpool lucky to have a manager as good as Klopp as without him this Liverpool squad would be mid table IMO. I expect under Klopp that Liverpool will give a very good account of themselves in the Champions league next year.

Klopp isn't a good manager. Not really sure what to say to your bizarre South Park comment.
I'm sure a bizzare individual like you can find something to say. That so called opinion of yours is as useful as ashtray on a motorbike.

The Stallion

So called opinion?  Whether or not you agree with it has no impact on it being a perfectly valid opinion. You seemed keen to crowbar in your ashtray comment, presumably as an attempt at humour.