Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smurfy123

JimStynes

So we are back on the 17th then and children on the 24th. Not a whole lot of difference than normal anyway.

The more i think of this then the more I can't see it lasting. It would take some serious effort to keep everyone separate, you would spend your time telling people off for standing too close never mind getting anything taught. If this thing turns out to be a seasonal thing and starts up again in the winter then do they close schools again??

Smurfy123

What can you not see lasting?
I don't think we will ever see another lockdown

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 18, 2020, 11:01:37 PM
What can you not see lasting?
I don't think we will ever see another lockdown

Depends on the r rate and spikes and how the virus mutates (if it does)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Smurfy123

There will be no more lockdowns
Maybe advice to stay indoors
Lockdown days are over

Rois

Arlene Foster gave me the info that HS couldn't- an average classroom is 60m sq. That doesn't feel big enough to fit 30 pupils plus a teacher in. Double decker desks? Build up when you can't build out?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Rois on June 18, 2020, 11:20:14 PM
Arlene Foster gave me the info that HS couldn't- an average classroom is 60m sq. That doesn't feel big enough to fit 30 pupils plus a teacher in. Double decker desks? Build up when you can't build out?
I just heard that on BBC - the numbers don't sound right. Mark Carruthers giving them a good going over.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 18, 2020, 11:30:44 PM
Quote from: Rois on June 18, 2020, 11:20:14 PM
I just heard that on BBC - the numbers don't sound right. Mark Carruthers giving them a good going over.

Surmfy would know
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 18, 2020, 11:17:48 PM
Lockdown days are over
Being advised to stay indoors is the exact definition of a lockdown  ;D

mackers

Two questions: How did the other countries that have returned to schools successfully do it?
In any of these countries is there any evidence whatsoever that teachers have picked up the virus from schoolchildren?
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

imtommygunn

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on June 18, 2020, 11:50:47 PM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 18, 2020, 11:17:48 PM
Lockdown days are over
Being advised to stay indoors is the exact definition of a lockdown  ;D

;D I keep reading about no second wave since lockdown finished on this thread. Last time I checked we were still pretty locked down!

JimStynes

Doesn't seem like there is still a lockdown. The town was packed the other day there. Roads are quite busy.

Smurfy123

Mackers they returned when they were told. And nothing off the back of it. But the union here don't want back. Interesting statement they made most was about teachers entitled to holidays
Tommy where have you been? Lockdown is well over

ONeill

Wonder if they've made a call on plasticine yet.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.