Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smurfy123

Who mentioned the totality of doctors mill?
What's that got to do with it
1600 can't be wrong
You are far to comfortable sitting on your arse all day mill
Send it the shop keepers to work but not the teachers
Laughable at this stage

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 18, 2020, 12:02:39 AM
Who mentioned the totality of doctors mill?
What's that got to do with it
1600 can't be wrong
You are far to comfortable sitting on your arse all day mill
Send it the shop keepers to work but not the teachers
Laughable at this stage

It gives you perspective. If there was just 1600 doctors in the country I'd say, flip smurfy might be on to something here, but no, there's not, and you're full of crap.

I'm working, flat out out too!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Smurfy123

Milltown what is your argument that full attendance in school in 10 weeks should not go ahead ?
Now a lot can happen in 10 weeks but it's actually laughable the teachers union is saying this won't be possible
Every other organisation in the world are finding ways to reopen bar the teachers
Crazy

Smurfy123

And why can't we make an exception regarding social distancing with the confines of a school?
Every single kid should be back at school by September whether social distancing is 2 metres 1 metre or 0.5 regardless
That's what has to happen and I think it will
Come October I would be shocked absolutely shocked if emery school child was not back
Shocked
And they will be

delgany

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 18, 2020, 10:35:37 AM
And why can't we make an exception regarding social distancing with the confines of a school?
Every single kid should be back at school by September whether social distancing is 2 metres 1 metre or 0.5 regardless
That's what has to happen and I think it will
Come October I would be shocked absolutely shocked if emery school child was not back
Shocked
And they will be

So you are accepting that there is likely to be a phased start to school in September , with things ramping up to full attendance by October.

You should drop Peter Weir an email to confirm that

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 18, 2020, 10:08:17 AM
Milltown what is your argument that full attendance in school in 10 weeks should not go ahead ?
Now a lot can happen in 10 weeks but it's actually laughable the teachers union is saying this won't be possible
Every other organisation in the world are finding ways to reopen bar the teachers
Crazy

2 weeks is a long time with this virus and how things have changed but the schools will not be opening up before the 17th Aug (if that goes ahead) so whats your problem?

Teachers that I know (of which there are many) have been working, my wife is very busy, so your sweeping generalised points that teachers are lazy is nauseating at best.

P.E teachers may find it difficult but the girl across the street from me has given the kids the P.E. plan were they can work on their various training programs, and for most parts they kids have been sending in videos of them working out in the gardens and so on. not perfect but they are not being left out.

If a teacher gives out 1 hours work a day to each class that's plenty, remember they may have 9/10 different subjects.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Smurfy123

But sure we are all socially distancing ourselves and contact sport is back in a few weeks?
You have to adapt
They are now saying primary school kids in 40% of the time
Secondary week on week off
Laughable
Absolutely laughable

armaghniac

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 18, 2020, 10:08:17 AM
Crazy

Every employer has to ensure a safe workplace and if they are going to open schools then they must ensure that they are safe workplaces.

In one way sport is different as it is recreation, not a workplace in general.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Smurfy123

Hearing 1 metre rule for children brought in NI
All schools should be able to accommodate full attendance
Well done to all
Makes absolute perfect sense
24th of August full return

Smurfy123

Most schools will reopen as normal in September like every other years
Obviously before you say it some schools may not due to extraordinary reasons but schools will all reopen
Anyone who seriously didn't think the 1 metre rule would not be dropped for this is crazy
And by the time September comes it coukd well be 0.5 metres

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Smurfy123

Full capacity Hardstation
Don't be backtracking

Smurfy123

How?
Children are normally apart in class and still room around the class
There won't be as much walking space around the class as a few desks will needed to be moved
It really didn't take a genius to work that out
Full attendance in September end off

JimStynes

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 18, 2020, 04:42:26 PM
How?
There won't be as much walking space around the class as a few desks will needed to be moved

I would love full capacity in September but you're talking shite about classes being able to accommodate 1m space. My current classroom is big enough and it won't be able to do that with 30 children in the room. Not a chance in fact. They usually sit together in groups of 6.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 18, 2020, 04:42:26 PM
How?

It's taken me a while but I just realised Smurfy must be a parody account. Fair play, a good one.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit