Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theticklemister

Quote from: DownFanatic on November 23, 2015, 10:49:06 PM
Quote from: ONeill on November 23, 2015, 10:34:03 PM
Too early for Elf?

:)

I'm doing myths at the minute, I fucked a santa hat on a minotaur and gave medusa an oul stocking. Nearly time lads.

Just had the oul observation which went well and book scrutiny was good also. That means no bosses will be keeping an eye on me.

4 weeks left, last week doesn't count. PPA tomorrow too................ 'tis the season to be jolly

Milltown Row2

Strange, my wife is busy... I suppose some school teachers don't give a fcuk :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

Does anybody know anyone who left teac :-[hing?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 10, 2016, 06:30:18 AM

Lots in England. Some do in Ireland because of lack of opportunity.

manfromdelmonte

Quote from: mrdeeds on February 10, 2016, 08:00:12 AM

Huge lack of certainty in the job

No long term jobs

The level of paperwork being imposed from on high is starting to become a real mindfcuk

theticklemister

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on February 10, 2016, 05:12:15 PM
Quote from: mrdeeds on February 10, 2016, 08:00:12 AM

Huge lack of certainty in the job

No long term jobs

The level of paperwork being imposed from on high is starting to become a real mindfcuk

2 days time , im off for a week.

Back for four weeks time and off for a long weekend (friday and monday) back in for four weeks and then away off on holiday for two weeks!!

ONeill

Fcuk sake. Forgot to bring home work. Will have to wait 10 days to get it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaffer

Quote from: ONeill on February 12, 2016, 09:29:39 PM
Fcuk sake. Forgot to bring home work. Will have to wait 10 days to get it.

Sure won't the secretary and building supervisor be in. You could pop in and collect the books ( that's if u get any time of course)
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ONeill

Books? Books? It's all 'in the cloud' these days, man.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

JimStynes

Evaluations, planners and IEPs to do by the 26th. Will probably leave it to the last minute as usual  >:(

manfromdelmonte

about 3 months of Cuntas Miosuils due

f**k it, just hide the school's cuntas folder

JimStynes

The amount of paperwork is getting ridiculous. Had an inspection at the start of the month and got a 'very good' but we now have more paperwork to do. Do any of the older/more experienced teachers see the increased amount of paper work leading to better results? Do children actually learn more now than they did 20 years ago. Spend most of my time finding 'evidence of learning' and doing paperwork rather than teaching ffs. 

Gaffer

Quote from: JimStynes on February 12, 2016, 11:43:32 PM
The amount of paperwork is getting ridiculous. Had an inspection at the start of the month and got a 'very good' but we now have more paperwork to do. Do any of the older/more experienced teachers see the increased amount of paper work leading to better results? Do children actually learn more now than they did 20 years ago. Spend most of my time finding 'evidence of learning' and doing paperwork rather than teaching ffs.

Surely with the inspection over youse will go a bit easy on the paperwork !!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

JimStynes

Quote from: Gaffer on February 13, 2016, 12:18:52 AM
Quote from: JimStynes on February 12, 2016, 11:43:32 PM

Surely with the inspection over youse will go a bit easy on the paperwork !!

You would think that indeed! But no, ETI said we need to change to weekly evaluations and load of other stupid things.