Carlow v Tyrone

Started by tyroneman, June 11, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 15, 2018, 06:14:30 AM
Staying down for this one. Having never been to the great town of Carlow can anyone recommend anywhere good for a drink before hand? Or any establishments for the Saturday night?
The Foundry.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gmac

Quote from: laoislad on June 15, 2018, 09:32:36 PM
Staying down for this one. Having never been to the great town of Carlow can anyone recommend anywhere good for a drink before hand? Or any establishments for the Saturday night?
The Foundry.
the foundry a good spot for Saturday night
The Irishman's pub maybe before game one of the closer pubs to ground owned by ex Laois selector Declan o loughlin but should have plenty local supporters btw it's good 10/15 min walk out from any pub not much close by ground

ONeill

I'm driving but after the game have to drive to Maynooth to stay overnight. An hour from Carlow?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

randomusername

Quote from: ONeill on June 15, 2018, 09:46:25 PM
I'm driving but after the game have to drive to Maynooth to stay overnight. An hour from Carlow?

four hours from carlow to maynooth by car i hear

omaghjoe

Quote from: laoislad on June 15, 2018, 09:32:36 PM
The Foundry.

Carlow had a foundry?

ose 14

by all acounts the challenge match pre mckenna cup between these 2 was abandonded with 4 men lined with tyrone struggling to deal with carlows size. tyrone struggle against a blanket defence and a tight pitch something carlow will provide. tyrone are a sideways team both running and handpassing. this game will be a hell of a lot tighter than the majority of people on here think. meath allowed tyrone too much space for the likes of donnelly and mccann and burns to run into that wont happen v carlow. i believe WACO has gone into lockdown since the draw last monday with all sessions behind closed doors and mickey koresh extending his rte media ban to even the local rags. poacher v the preacher could come down to scientific analysis modern coaching versus divine intervention.

redzone

Take our scores we win well, if not it will be a dogfight.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ONeill on June 15, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

Aye, at most.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

rrhf

Have Carlow taken in their sidelines?

ONeill

Not only that - they've narrowed the goalposts and the 45 is now a 42.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Paddy Power offering Tír Eoghain at evens at a handicap of -7 points, and with all due respect to Carlovians that's about right I'd say. Less of the sham modesty.

Fear ón Srath Bán

***Sickening arrogance*** :D

Unlaoised

The original anti football county against a team thats taken it to a new level....Should be a cracker!! :P

All joking aside I think Carlow might trouble Tyrone and +7 looks decent !
LAOIS ABÚ

WT4E

Any of the injuries cleared up - is Big Kyle really back?

Tyrone by a few here - foot of the gas in the last 10

the goal was on

Even if Carlow kep it tight they have no scoring power. If Tyrone get ahead early its game over. If not it will stay tigh but when game opens up after 55 mins tyrones higher quality will make it a comfortable evening. Everyone is awre of what Carlow bring to table now and thats gonna be there probelm as it was agianst Laois. Laois mirrored them largely. If tyrone do that there is only one winner. Likely though tyrone will be more aggressive on kick outs etc and if this brings joy early it will be a tough ask for Carlow.