Allianz league tv coverage eir sport & tg4(how to view eir sport)

Started by cornetto, January 25, 2017, 08:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cornetto

Here's the rundown

4 March

Dublin v Waterford (H) – eir Sport 2 HD – 5pm
Cavan v Donegal (F) – eir Sport 2 SD – 7pm
Dublin v Mayo (F) – eir Sport 2 HD – 7pm
Tyrone v Monaghan (F) – eir Sport 1 – 7pm

11 March

Tipperary v Kilkenny (H) – eir Sport 2 HD – 7pm
Laois v Limerick (H) – eir Sport 1 – 7pm

18 March

Kerry v Dublin (F) – eir Sport 2 HD – 7pm
Donegal v Tyrone (F) – eir Sport 2 SD – 7pm
Down v Kildare (F) – eir Sport 1 – 7pm

25 March

Dublin v Roscommon (F) – eir Sport

TG4

LIVE – Independent.ie Fitzgibbon Cup Final, Pearse Stadium, Galway at 1pm
AIB All-Ireland Senior Club Hurling

imtommygunn

Mayo Club 51

Mayo v Monaghan is deferred coverage at 9.30 on eir sports 1HD

Kerry v Mayo following week is deferred at 10 on eir sports 1HD

http://mayoclub51.com/mayo-gaa-2017-fixtures-results/senior-football-fixtures-results-2017/

mayo.mick

Yeah, some match's are on eir sports 2HD which isn't showing on their tv guide. Only shows sports 2 SD.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

mayo.mick

Quote from: cornetto on January 26, 2017, 11:18:49 AM
I agree it's not very clear on the listings,found these channels fromSky Ireland.

Channel 424 (eir2)
Channel 460 (HD) eir (2 hd)

That's it I think.
423 eir 1
424 eir 2
460 eir 2HD

I'm sure its different channels on other platforms.
@mayo_mick

glens73

If you subscribe to Eir Sport in the south (via Sky) do you get BT Sport included and if so is it the same BT Sport as it is in the UK, which shows PL games and UFC?

Hound

Quote from: glens73 on January 26, 2017, 01:44:58 PM
If you subscribe to Eir Sport in the south (via Sky) do you get BT Sport included and if so is it the same BT Sport as it is in the UK, which shows PL games and UFC?
Yes, I used to subscirbe to Setanta and got all the BT channels as part of that.
With the change to EirSport, as an eir broadband subscriber I now get the Eir Sport channels free and the BT sport channels are also part of that package.

mayo.mick

Quote from: Hound on January 26, 2017, 02:23:08 PM
Yes, I used to subscirbe to Setanta and got all the BT channels as part of that.
With the change to EirSport, as an eir broadband subscriber I now get the Eir Sport channels free and the BT sport channels are also part of that package.

Are they the same channel numbers? 423, 424 and 460?
@mayo_mick

Itchy

Buy an openbox, a cline gift- total cost 80 euro and watch every channel on your Tv.

MayoBuck

Quote from: cornetto on January 25, 2017, 09:10:08 PM
For those of you not connected to eir Sport you can access eir Sport and all sports channels by being on wi fi or broadband download mobdro(Google it) and away you go.

Don't think Eir Sport is available on Mobdro. I can't find it anyway.

Fuzzman

Also, if you are an Eir(com) customer for your phone/broadband but use sky for your TV you can get the Eir & BT sport channels for free. Just contact Eir with your Sky viewing card number.

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Hound on January 26, 2017, 02:23:08 PM

I wonder does the reverse apply i.e. you live in the north and subscribe to BT Infinity and therefore get BT Sport thrown in - do you get the eir Sport channels included?

MayoBuck

Just after looking on Mobdro and PremierSports is there. One of the games will be shown on that anyway.