The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: whitey on February 09, 2018, 01:14:13 AM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 08, 2018, 10:59:47 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 08, 2018, 09:14:22 PMWhen Trump appoints a new special counsel to look into the fake dossier they'll have charges coming out their h0les there'll be that many

so that's a no then.

Cheers

*head in sand pic*

What's comin down on Clinton will put the Russian probe in the ha'penny place......when it happens remember where you heard it first
So if this is the first place we've heard it, you've come up with it all by yourself, yes?

Forgive me if I don't take the word of somebody coming up with their own conspiracy theories on GAA forum.  ;D

sid waddell

I see this Rob Porter chap didn't have permanent security clearance due to the FBI knowing about the wife-beating allegations against him. Yet he was working in a job in which approximately 20% of the information would have handled is classified. Dear oh dear.

John Kelly looks like he might be sacked as he knew for yonks about the allegations and sat on them.

It really is rather far fetched to believe Trump didn't know too, and for a long time. The buck stops with the boss. Everything in Trump's behavioural history says he would have considered a key staffer being a serial wife beater as something to be proud of, not something to be ashamed of.

If Kelly is sacked, he'll just be a convenient fall guy.

What an absolute shit show #349427. 

maigheo

Quote from: whitey on February 08, 2018, 09:14:22 PMWhen Trump appoints a new special counsel to look into the fake dossier they'll have charges coming out their h0les there'll be that many

so that's a no then.

Cheers

*head in sand pic*

What's comin down on Clinton will put the Russian probe in the ha'penny place......when it happens remember where you heard it first
I think you mean the Sean Hannitty show where you heard it first

whitey

Quote from: maigheo on February 09, 2018, 01:41:29 AM

so that's a no then.

Cheers

*head in sand pic*

I think you mean the Sean Hannitty show where you heard it first

I got laughed off this board during the election for having the cheek to say that Trump was in with a chance.  There's lots of undercurrents going on that are not getting reported, but as I said during the election, believe whatever you want

Gabriel_Hurl

seafoid

Esmarelda

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 08, 2018, 07:30:06 PM
Quote from: whitey on February 08, 2018, 05:27:36 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 08, 2018, 04:08:38 PM
Quotewas there collusion between the Russians and Trump campaign??......personally  don't think so

So you are just completely ignoring that meeting with a Russian lawyer at Trump Tower that had Don Jr, Manafort and Jared Kushner all attending

Good to know - where's my head in sand picture again?

So Hillarys campaign actually had a meeting at the Ukrainian Embassy....is that collusion?

And in case you've forgotten Simpson from Fusion GPS met the Russian Attorney both the night before and the night after the Trump Tower meeting.....what a coincidence in a city of 10,000,000 people he just happened to be in the same place at the same time twice in three days.

Is she President?

Is she obstructing justice?

How many members of her campaign team have been charged with crimes by Mueller?
How's Mueller getting along? Haven't read a "smoking gun" headline in a while. Surely there's one due around now.

Gabriel_Hurl

It's ongoing. He's charged 3 people associated with Trumps campaign team.

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 09, 2018, 11:01:12 AM
It's ongoing. He's charged 3 people associated with Trumps campaign team.

Has anyone been charged with collusion?

Gabriel_Hurl

Is Muellers investigation just about collusion?

Esmarelda

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 09, 2018, 12:31:09 PM
I think it's about Russian interference in the 2016 election. I wonder does it cover all Russians, politicians, ice-skaters, the lot.

whitey

Quote from: Esmarelda on February 09, 2018, 12:43:46 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 09, 2018, 12:31:09 PM
I think it's about Russian interference in the 2016 election. I wonder does it cover all Russians, politicians, ice-skaters, the lot.

My understanding is that it about collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians. 

Mueller would have no jurisdiction over a Russian teenager tweeting false information from his parents basement

whitey

It is  about Russian interference-I just checked, but everyone already knows they interfered

The more important question is did Trump collude with them, which is what the DNC and Clintons claim

Jell 0 Biafra

Whatever anyone is charged with, it won't be collusion, as there is no such crime on the books.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366

Gabriel_Hurl

The DNC and Clinton can claim all they want - there's no such crime as collusion - Mueller can look at a broad scope of thing

Remember how the Clinton impeachment started?