LAOIS SENIOR FOOTBALL 2016

Started by Unlaoised, January 12, 2016, 12:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SCFC

Played Offaly Sunday in Clonbullogue. Draw match. Seemed to be a strong team out going by the scorers. Walsh got a goal. Donoher 3 pts, Donie a couple, Ross a couple, JOL and Meaney scored too.

Unlaoised

Playing Kildare this weekend I think....And then I think down in dublin in the next few weeks..
LAOIS ABÚ

les Antiques

That's right Unlaoised .. Playing Kildare at 4 on Sunday in Monasterevin . Official opening of the new clubhouse there . Expecting a large crowd by all accounts .

Unlaoised

Might tip up to it ...What are the flour bags charging in I wonder?
LAOIS ABÚ

les Antiques

Unlaoised

That seems a decent price to be fair! :D
LAOIS ABÚ

Tony

There will probably be a decent Laois support there - maybe even more than the usual League attendance. Plenty of local rivalery in that area. Will be interesting to see that match - can't really call it but it's all about getting things right for Wicklow. Kildare have fallen a lot since McGeeney was kicked out. They're like a different team. Just shows what a manager and his set up can do culturally and performance wise.

Unlaoised

If we could only draw with Offaly I don't see us giving the Lillys much of a game!
LAOIS ABÚ

Thewildcat

why is that both division 3 teams  ::)

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Unlaoised

Bar open....That will suit our lads! :P
LAOIS ABÚ

OTF

HS is reporting that Anthony Cunningham former Galway hurling manager is the new coach with the Laois footballers.

Any confirmation on this.

goal 10

Quote from: OTF on May 01, 2016, 01:38:02 PM
HS is reporting that Anthony Cunningham former Galway hurling manager is the new coach with the Laois footballers.

Any confirmation on this.

If it's true

He or some other COACH should have been brought in before the league started,