armaghniac

Quote from: Captain Obvious on July 13, 2020, 08:10:29 PM

5 Belfast
3 Newry,Mourne & Down
3 Mid & East Antrim
2 Armagh,Banbridge, Craigavon
2 Ards & North Down
1 Antrim & Newtownabbey

The states is in awful mess alright will be some repair job for whoever replaces Trump.

Even the virus doesn't want to go to Tyrone!

Meanwhile, 30 year old dies in Texas after going to Covid party. He noted before dying that perhaps it was a mistake.
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/us-man-30-dies-from-virus-after-attending-covid-19-party
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Obviously a lie as 30 year olds do not, do not die from this 'flu', according to prof smurphy that is. Lock up the elderly (anyone over 30)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Quote from: armaghniac on July 13, 2020, 09:56:45 PM

5 Belfast
3 Newry,Mourne & Down
3 Mid & East Antrim
2 Ards & North Down
1 Antrim & Newtownabbey

The states is in awful mess alright will be some repair job for whoever replaces Trump.

Meanwhile, 30 year old dies in Texas after going to Covid party. He noted before dying that perhaps it was a mistake.
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/us-man-30-dies-from-virus-after-attending-covid-19-party

Saw that one. Makes very sad reading. What do you say really :(

Smurfy123

Where did I say that milltown
How's furlong going?

GetOverTheBar

5 Belfast
3 Newry,Mourne & Down
3 Mid & East Antrim
2 Ards & North Down
1 Antrim & Newtownabbey

I think it's just we are made of sterner stuff!

Not much word on the Brazilian President, I'm very interested to see what his take on it is when he comes back to action (all being well, of course).

seafoid

Tourism is being hammered. I was at Geneva airport yesterday and it was like a ghost town. People are not travelling and it is the high season.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

5times5times

Have many traveled to usual summer hot spots? Spain / Canaries / Portugal?  Hell of a lot cheaper than touring around Ireland atm!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on July 14, 2020, 10:09:49 AM
Where did I say that milltown
How's furlong going?

Who said that?
You are in total denial
Yes people can die of Covid under 50 but highly unlikely
Do you think people of 50 are immune from flu?

That's your posts above, highly unlikely, is that like one every other day or once in a blue moon?

Furlough? Been in work now 4 weeks, business doing well great bounce back so far
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trailer

Number of deaths due to COVID-19 by age-group, England and Wales, deaths occurring in May 2020
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/deathsinvolvingcovid19englandandwales

<1        0
01-04   0
05-09   0
10-14   1
15-19   1
20-24   3
25-29   7
30-34   11
35-39   12
40-44   41
45-49   64
50-54   107
55-59   215
60-64   320
65-69   430
70-74   790
75-79   1243
80-84  1929
85-89   2368
90+     2814

RadioGAAGAA

Darwin awards.

f**k him. Who knows how many others that didn't make such a stupid decision that he has infected.

i usse an speelchekor

Rossfan

It's hard to believe the level of stupidity Yanks can descend to.
Then again something like 140m of them voted for the Thing in the White House ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

GetOverTheBar

Think as we turn to the Autumn / Winter, we really need to start tightening up our death registrar. as in, I hate the term "second wave", it's so sensationalised. It's not like it's ever going to fully go away....despite Ireland being relatively clear of it right now.

The Flu v Covid thing is going to rattle on as we get closer to Winter, we've been through the debate at the very start....similar enough symptoms, very different virus.

But people, especially the older are going to continue to die - that's just nature, unfortunately the winter increases weakness, but we really should try and make a great distinction between those who maybe have died naturally with covid or flu than dying from it. The seasonal flu is going to cause hell, journalists will be rubbing their hands at the cheap headlines ahead. 

If we could maybe implement something that prevents labelling any death in the elderly with a mild cough or some kind of symptom as immediate covid (until such time a test proves it was present). At the moment, the death certificate being able to be completed and cause of death simply unquestioned Covid-19 is simply unacceptable. I think its fair to say that mass Post Mortems are simply not going to happen this coming Winter but I do feel, now that we have more information and details that 'Cause of Death' really needs to be tightened up on.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Rossfan on July 14, 2020, 02:10:21 PM
Then again something like 140m of them voted for the Thing in the White House ::)

The Greatest Democracy on the Planet only gives you two choices I'm afraid.....strange country.

johnnycool

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on July 14, 2020, 02:18:43 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 14, 2020, 02:10:21 PM

The Greatest Democracy on the Planet only gives you two choices I'm afraid.....strange country.

And they're the ones the Billionaires choose/buy.