2021 Masters

Started by Boycey, April 05, 2021, 06:46:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Egans left boot

Quote from: screenexile on April 07, 2021, 12:51:33 PM
Quote from: trileacman on April 07, 2021, 12:48:59 PM
You'd struggle to name a more successful golfer in the post tiger era (if there even is such a thing) than Mc ilroy. Who else is up there? Speith, anyone else?

Koepka probably . . . we all know this but sometimes people just don't like to see certain others succeed!

Screenexile If you are implying Rory by this .... well I am certainly not on the seats dancing if he does TBH!!!. But its up to everyone's own personal likes/dislikes.

thebigfella

Quote from: John Egans left boot on April 07, 2021, 12:34:27 PM
Fans would be great around the 12th and 16th especially

Can I just say watched the press previews yesterday DJ might come across as a little reserved etc but his clubs do the talking.On the other hand Rory is once again spouting some bollocks, round Tigers hanging out etc.

He do well to get on the green stuff and up his game. Probably too early in what hes now changing in his game to make a decent impression this week. Also as I have said before on the Main golf page, hes far to inconsistent over 4 rounds currently.

Shane Lowry short game again struggling at the minute and cant have that around Augusta.

For anyone looking a very outside bet the Scottish fella, lefty, Robert Mac Intyre Swings it beautifully. I think hes a rookie round this course so maybe far too early but how knows, top 10 finish bet maybe.

As in answering the question from the media on has he seen Tiger? The same question that Thomas was asked.

Don't let you personal bias get in the way  ::)

John Egans left boot

Quote from: thebigfella on April 07, 2021, 03:06:00 PM

Can I just say watched the press previews yesterday DJ might come across as a little reserved etc but his clubs do the talking.On the other hand Rory is once again spouting some bollocks, round Tigers hanging out etc.

He do well to get on the green stuff and up his game. Probably too early in what hes now changing in his game to make a decent impression this week. Also as I have said before on the Main golf page, hes far to inconsistent over 4 rounds currently.

Shane Lowry short game again struggling at the minute and cant have that around Augusta.

For anyone looking a very outside bet the Scottish fella, lefty, Robert Mac Intyre Swings it beautifully. I think hes a rookie round this course so maybe far too early but how knows, top 10 finish bet maybe.

As in answering the question from the media on has he seen Tiger? The same question that Thomas was asked.

No personal bias he getting on like a clown PS nice to know he remembers where he was a couple of days ago  when deciding on the Olympics he did seem to remember where he grew up or is from.

thebigfella

Quote from: John Egans left boot on April 07, 2021, 03:14:08 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on April 07, 2021, 03:06:00 PM

No personal bias he getting on like a clown PS nice to know he remembers where he was a couple of days ago  when deciding on the Olympics he did seem to remember where he grew up or is from.

I dunno what that waffle is but Lowry pulled out of the Olympics, if we are still on this old chestnut?

As you were with the personal bias.

Estimator

Westwood is changing his caddy for The Masters - his fiancée has been replaced by his 19yr old son. Though she will caddy again in The Open and the PGA C'ship.
Ulster League Champions 2009

quit yo jibbajabba

Unless the fiancee is called Fanny im not interested

thebigfella

Quote from: Estimator on April 07, 2021, 06:35:22 PM
Westwood is changing his caddy for The Masters - his fiancée has been replaced by his 19yr old son. Though she will caddy again in The Open and the PGA C'ship.

It was agreed as his son and partner are sharing the caddy role, he left it up to them to decide who caddied where  :D

trailer

Most top 10s in last 10 years years?
Rory with 6.

Rich Ricci

3 bogeys in a row for Rory, +3 through 7. Maybe next year.

Went with Schauffle, Reed and Kuchar at 22/1, 33/1 and 100/1. Hopefully get some sort of sweat come Sunday.

Angelo

Quote from: Rich Ricci on April 08, 2021, 05:43:38 PM
3 bogeys in a row for Rory, +3 through 7. Maybe next year.

Went with Schauffle, Reed and Kuchar at 22/1, 33/1 and 100/1. Hopefully get some sort of sweat come Sunday.

;D  ;D

Lovely.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Muck Savage

Lowry playing well in the first few holes, missed a 4ft put on the 2nd for a birdie, then made one from the same distance on the 3rd.
A green jacket would look well on Offaly!

The Masters official website is very good, can see every shot that each player makes on all the holes. Short 15sec clips.
https://www.masters.com/en_US/scores/index.html

Estimator

Westwood, McIlroy, Garcia and Koepka all struggling at the minute
Ulster League Champions 2009

Gabriel_Hurl

McIlroy so bad today - he's taking it out on Gerry. He hit him with a shot on the 7th hole

Gmac

Rory seems to put so much pressure on himself in majors and it blows up on him . Can't win the tournament on Thursday but you can lose it . Needs to eat some of Phil and tigers gum to relax .

JPGJOHNNYG

Here ffs mcilroy catching up with sandy lyle. The 17 yr old mcilroy would wipe the floor with this guy