Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Just saw that Jeremy Clarkson died on the interweb, probably fake news as it would have been on here him being so popular and all.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

cuconnacht

Rock n Roll legend Chuck Berry.

gallsman

Quote from: stew on March 18, 2017, 11:18:23 PM
Just saw that Jeremy Clarkson died on the interweb, probably fake news as it would have been on here him being so popular and all.

Your conspiracy theorist adopted second cousin of your mate doesn't count as "news". Just another stupid **** on Twitter.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

longballin

Every artist is entitled to one aberration.. Chuck Berry's was 'My Ding-a-ling'  Dreadful but otherwise he was superb. 

Red Hand Man

Derry City Captain, Ryan McBride. 27.

laoislad

Quote from: Red Hand Man on March 19, 2017, 10:16:31 PM
Derry City Captain, Ryan McBride. 27.
Do they know what happened?
Very sad,only 27.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

thejuice

Quote from: longballin on March 19, 2017, 03:20:00 PM
Every artist is entitled to one aberration.. Chuck Berry's was 'My Ding-a-ling'  Dreadful but otherwise he was superb.

That wasn't his only aberration if we're talking about him as a person too. Great musician and made rock and roll what it is today but a pretty terrible character by most accounts.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Owen Brannigan

Quote from: thejuice on March 20, 2017, 08:48:45 AM
Quote from: longballin on March 19, 2017, 03:20:00 PM

That wasn't his only aberration if we're talking about him as a person too. Great musician and made rock and roll what it is today but a pretty terrible character by most accounts.

The backlash has begun with media. Most people will be unaware of his 1961 conviction for the transportation of a 14-year-old girl across a state border for "immoral purposes" for which he served time and his 1990 decision to pay a settlement to 59 women who accused him of secretly filming them in bathrooms in his Missouri restaurant, and subsequently brought a class action lawsuit against him.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/artists/chuck-berry-tributes-prompt-online-anger-critics-ask-should/

Applesisapples

I haven't seen it reported on here, but Tony's Dad passed, I saw it in the IN week before last. We all may differ with him from time to time, but losing a parent is tough. Condolences Tony, May He Rest in Peace.

Dire Ear

Rest In Peace , Mr Fearon.

seafoid

Ceol na n'aingil go gcloisfídh sé
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU