Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

Very sad news. Does anyone know exactly how she died?

muppet

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 09, 2016, 11:57:47 PM
Very sad news. Does anyone know exactly how she died?

i thought the media said it was after a fall?
MWWSI 2017

heganboy

Sadly a fall while out celebrating
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Nigel White

Jonathan 'Mad Pup' Adair son of the notorious Johnny 'Mad 'Dog' Adair

Minder

Quote from: Nigel White on September 11, 2016, 05:56:21 PM
Jonathan 'Mad Pup' Adair son of the notorious Johnny 'Mad 'Dog' Adair

Narcotics related im guessing ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Nigel White

Probably. There was a story one time that the pup had got out of control and needed sorting out. Allegedly Mad Dog, who was running the Shankill at the time, ordered a punishment shooting for him.  However he told the operatives not to kneecap him but rather to shoot him below the knee where it was less painful and wouldn't do any permanent damage. I think the story demonstrates that the old Dog had a caring side and yet some folk had the cheek to suggest he was an unfit parent.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Nigel White on September 11, 2016, 06:47:04 PM
Probably. There was a story one time that the pup had got out of control and needed sorting out. Allegedly Mad Dog, who was running the Shankill at the time, ordered a punishment shooting for him.  However he told the operatives not to kneecap him but rather to shoot him below the knee where it was less painful and wouldn't do any permanent damage. I think the story demonstrates that the old Dog had a caring side and yet some folk had the cheek to suggest he was an unfit parent.
Just Johnny's version of the naughty step.

Nigel White

I assume the word 'just' in the above is being used as an adjective

Orior

Quote from: Nigel White on September 11, 2016, 07:44:44 PM

My favourite story about Mad Dog may not be true, but he used to walk into any pub in the Shankhill, look around, then pick a couple of girls and take them to his home, even if the girls were there with husband or boyfriend.

Mad Dog's wife was a hard looking woman. I believe she left him, but then went back?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

longballin

Quote from: Orior on September 11, 2016, 08:17:11 PM
Quote from: Nigel White on September 11, 2016, 07:44:44 PM

My favourite story about Mad Dog may not be true, but he used to walk into any pub in the Shankhill, look around, then pick a couple of girls and take them to his home, even if the girls were there with husband or boyfriend.

Mad Dog's wife was a hard looking woman. I believe she left him, but then went back?

'Mad Bitch' he called her... some outfit